Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

T3 Newbie Cycle?

Gage

T3 Newbie Cycle? Empty T3 Newbie Cycle?

Post by Gage Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 am

I have some t3's on the way. Now this will be my first experience with them being a "T3 Virgin". I will be stacking that with some clen. NOW, I hear the T3 as well as the clen are both a "Ramped Cycle", then I also hear that some people just take 25mcgs a day for about 3 weeks. I'm basically using this stack to drop some weight. My diet is great, I work out regularly and have been shedding weight but now I'm looking to melt it away! Anyone have any good cycles for this in mind? I did a search on here but couldnt find a cycle. I would need to know if I take more then one a day, should I split it out evenly thru the course of the day? (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Thanks guys,,,,,I'm sure Big E aka England will post knowing how much he supports the T3/Clen stack!

Thanks
    -Gage

UPDATE:
    I'm currently on a Win +EQ Cycle (50 mgs Win, EOD,,,200mgs EQ week)
    Also have some Tren waiting for the right time!
    Medallo1

T3 Newbie Cycle? Empty Re: T3 Newbie Cycle?

Post by Medallo1 Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:26 am

I am not a fan of doing same dose for extended period of time. I am more for something like

Day 1-4: 25mcg
    Day 5-8: 50mcg
    Day 9-12: 75mcg
    Day 13-28: 100mcg
    Day 29-32: 75mcg
    Day 33-36: 50mcg
    Day 37-40: 25mcg
    Day 41-44: 12.5mcg

That with clen two weeks then eca two weeks then back to clen for 2 weeks will do ya very nice. Make sure though, Diet and Cardio must be there, otherwise aint do do jack.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:17 am

Get your diet, cardio and training down and you won't even need it. I'm on week 11 of my contest diet for Jr Nats and I haven't taken 1 Clen or 1 T3 tab. I'm as ripped as I've ever been. Start your diet and if you get stuck then try out the T3 if you must. The schedule that Paisa threw up is pretty good and will help. Don't start the T3 at the same time you start your diet.
    Gage

Post by Gage Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:55 am

Thanks guys,,,My diet has been good. Could be better but is good for now. I'm gonna try the T3 and see how I feel on it. The cycle mentioned sounds like a good ramp!
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:37 am

Choice is yours but unless you get that diet nailed down you will be severly dissappointed with your results. Like I said before if you get the diet down your metabolism will get ramped up big time. You will plateau at some point and at that point would be when you would want to use the T3. No point in starting it from the beginning espcially if you diet "could be better". Jumping to T3 right away is just being lazy. Get the diet and cardio down and use it when you need it. JMO.
    hellomaster

Post by hellomaster Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 am

Buff,

I still don't understand...why not take the t-3? Is it because of the sides? My only concern is that I do not want to permanently depress my thyoid, and if T-3 does that AFTER I am done with my cycle, then obviously, I will not take it.

However, I have had this sheath of fat around my torso and chest for...ever. I have tried a diet/cardio cycle that da fonz gave me and I only got moderate results (it's obviously me, not his diet). I honestly think that my metabolism is just slower because I am in the gym (and honestly working out) more than any of my buddies...I am stronger but they are a lot leaner.

On a side note, I have done an Anavar/andriol stack and an EQ-only cycle in the past.

AIght I am out.
    HM
    Gage

Post by Gage Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 am

My diet is GOOD. I'm not training for no competition or nothing. I have been in the gym and wqrking out. Lifting and cardio. I too noticed only moderate weight loss. I mean its great that the weight is coming off, but I want to boost that! I like that the fat I had on my arms are coming off, and that I'm getting more cut and defined. BUT, the ever depressing "Love handles" are not going! ARRGH.
    gusttavo

T3 Newbie Cycle? Empty T3 supplier

Post by gusttavo Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:00 am

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a T3 supplier, does anyone could recommend me? I am in UK.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:36 am