Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Deca Or EQ?

Assassin
    Assassin

Deca Or EQ? Empty Deca Or EQ?

Post by Assassin Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:48 am

Hey bros,

It's been about 2 weeks since I finished pct for my first cycle. I did a 6 week cycle of Test E @ 250 mg/wk and 40mg tbol a day. I chose such a short cycle because it was my first and really wanted to start slow to see how I'd react. They say you get out what you put in, which is true because I didn't get huge, but I definitely enjoyed the cycle. I'm planning my next cycle now.

Originally, I thought about 250mg test e and 400mg eq/wk. Then I decided to up the test to 500mg/wk, as it seems to be standard to run at least or slightly more test than any other compound you may be running. So my first question...is this really necessary or would running test at 250 be sufficient? I read a few threads about bros running just EQ with no test, and not to be judgemental, but it seems kinda crazy.

My second question, if hairloss is a main concern, would deca or eq be the better choice? I wasn't even considering deca until I saw hotticex 7 week results. And are there any other compounds or herbs besides prescriptions or rogaine that can help with dht and hairloss? I know saw palmetto helps a little, anyone heard of anything else?

I'd appreciate any opinions on this. I'm just starting to plan, so I completely expect this to change over the next few weeks as I get closer to having saved enough to order. Thanks, guys.

Oh, yea my stats:
    23, 6'5, 210 lbs, 10%bf, and as I said, this would be my second cycle.
    TANK828
    TANK828

Deca Or EQ? Empty Re: Deca Or EQ?

Post by TANK828 Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:25 am

I Would Run The Test@500mg A Week Broken Down Into Two Shots And Run The Eq Along Side Of That @ Maybe 300mg Also Broken Down Into Two Shot For 12 Weeks And In Week 1 To 5 Run T-bols To Kick Start The Cycle That What I'm About To Do But It Depends On The Individual But From My Study That Would Ideal For Me At Least You Are Over The Hump You Did A Cycle Already And How Did That Go Any Gains OH AND DECA AND EQ IS ALMOST THE SAME THE LATTER BEING THE BEST
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:14 am

As far as what dose of test is effective, it begs the question. What are your goals, how much do you wanna gain?? If you want to have slow but steady gains, then you can do a low dose test cycle with a non-aromatizing steroid like deca or eq. Now if you want explosive gains then you need to use a good amount of test. Just what is a good amount of test??? Well, for AAS novice this would probably fall into the 400-500mg range/wk. For more experienced users a range of 750-1000mg (and possibly higher)/wk, would most likely be the effective range. Now as far as what is better Deca or EQ, no one can say for certain as some may respond better to deca and some may respond better to eq. As far as deca and eq being virtually the same- they are not. Deca will give you slow and steady increases in strength and mass- with some water retention. Eq on the other hand will not increase water retention to the degree, if at all, may cause a dramatic increase in appetite and will give a more vascular appearance if BF levels are low. Both have there advantages, but you need to find out for yourself which one you get the best gains on. Most likely, you will gain good on either but just use them for different cycle related goals. Peace.
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:03 am

i'm on my 2nd cycle.this is how it goes for me 500-600 test,400 deca,weeks 1-6 40mg tbol.i love this cycle.minimal water bloat.when it does go bad,i take armidex .5 every other day for about 3 days,then bloat is gone.gaining good.up about 20 lb's so far,still looking cut.not as cut as the tbol though,i love that stuff.next time i might save the tbol for the end.i'm on my 11 week and still gaining.was gonna do 12 weeks.last deca shot was this week.still gaining so i might go for 15 weeks.oh yea,also did hcg about 2 weeks ago.3 shots of 500 i.u evry 3rd day once so far. balls came back and are still here.have one more 1500 i.u left gonna do before pct.hope this helps bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 am