Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

www.steroids2you.com

steroids2you

www.steroids2you.com Empty www.steroids2you.com

Post by steroids2you Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Good Evening gents,

We are a new source on the block. We are based in the uk but also deliver successfully to the E.U & WorldWide.

We are currently stocking Triumph Labs.
    However we are also in the process of adding some new labs to our site.

We are a safe and reliable source for your steroid needs.

We will also be giving members from this site 10% off the total of your order if you mention you found us on here!!

www.steroids2you.com

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!!

S2Y

steroids2you

www.steroids2you.com Empty Re: www.steroids2you.com

Post by steroids2you Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:06 am

WE ARE NOW STOCKING:
    OPTIMUM BIOTECH TEST ENANTHATE 300MG
    BALKAN TEST ENANTHATE 250MG
    TESTOVIRON 250MG 10ML BOTTLES & 1ML AMPS
    KingZodia

Post by KingZodia Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:05 am

I have ordered last week and the guy is very quick to respond, but keeps coming up with excuses about how he lost the tracking info. Stopped responding entirely yesterday, so I contacted royal mail to check if they had any package sent to my address and they didn't! So I'm sure this source is BAD / FAKE and the reviews below are too!
    steroids2you

Post by steroids2you Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:14 am

KingZodia wrote:I have ordered last week and the guy is very quick to respond, but keeps coming up with excuses about how he lost the tracking info. Stopped responding entirely yesterday, so I contacted royal mail to check if they had any package sent to my address and they didn't! So I'm sure this source is BAD / FAKE and the reviews below are too!

It was a genuine mix up with the supplier sir. I have refunded you in full as we have discussed. Im so sorry that it didnt go to plan. I mean that sincerely

Ive also sent you a free gift as goodwill gesture so hopefully you do the same tomorrow when your money clears in your account.
    Im kind genuine seller you had your 10% off and £5 discounted off your shipping costs as a bonus. It is just a shame that i couldnt get the supplier until today and that i missed your last email last night while my partner was having our baby in the hospital.

Kind Regards
    S2Y
    steroids2you

Post by steroids2you Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:56 am

Just to update you guys on here:

This misleading member has had a full refund on his purchase.
    He has had his reviews taken down from two major AAS review sites.
    They seen how misleading and unreasonable he was being.
    I run a very successful business built on trust and communication.
    Dealing with this man was a horrible experience. I feel sorry for anyone else
    who has to deal with him. He is a total nightmare. He has zero patience and is ready to
    out you as a scammer at the drop of a hat. He was also quite vulgar in his language. I tried everything to resolve the matter by explaining things to him about why he should take the review down at the end of the day i run this business the same reason everyone else works and thats to provide for and feed my kids. This man didnt care one bit. Hes a horrible, horrible man. Hopefully one day karma comes and bites him in the backside he will deserve nothing less. You get what you give in this life...
    Thank god we're done and i never have to deal with petulant child again.

Steroids2you is one of the safest and reliable sites around in a world where there are many
    scam sites who really dont have your interests at heart or even take time to talk to you
    or reply. We DO NOT operate that way. So please don't be put off my this one person who
    is the only to person to ever say a bad word about us.

Hope to deal with some of you guys in the future

S2Y
    biggpuph

www.steroids2you.com Empty TOTAL SCAM! BEWARE!

Post by biggpuph Sun May 20, 2018 7:03 pm

This guy is a total scam! He did the exact same thing to me as the guy a few rows up only so far he hasn't refunded me and will not return my emails anymore. He is very, very nice, helpful, and courteous at first. Once he gets your money he is still nice and replies to your emails. He told me he'd send my tracking info over and I never received it. I emailed him a week later and he promised again to send it. NEVER RECEIVED IT! He stopped replying to emails after that. I think everybody that has written a good review about him is someone using a fake account. They all sound too good to be true. As they say if it sounds that way it probably is. This is how he works: He will answer your emails almost right away and be oh so polite and helpful. When it comes past time to receive your product and you start asking HE STOPS RESPONDING. He has not answered my last 3. I told him I was going to blast on every site and that is what I am doing. HE IS A SCAM! BIG TIME SCAM! BEWARE AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I CAN SEND ANYONE OF YOU ON HERE A COPY OF THE EMAILS IF YOU WANT PROOF. Just drop me an IM. SCAMMER!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am