Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno

playa
    playa

Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno Empty Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno

Post by playa Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:41 am

need some help with getting rid of gyno left over from previous cycle
    did PCT of 40mg nolva ED 4 weeks after cycle of BD testcyp 500mg/week, BD EQ 500mg/week & BD dbol 50mg/day. Didnt have gyno during cycle which only ran for 4 weeks... started nolva 2 weeks after last injection wasnt too bad but since i have stopped it has gotten worst. Large lumps behind nipples and are sagging. I am about 15-17% bf so have some fat on chest but can notice nipples sticking out. Got holidays coming up so any advice will be appreciated.

What i am thinking of doing is Letro/Nolva/Clen/Winny. Help lose some BF but also get rid of this damn gyno. Other option is to swap letro with AIFM. Due to availablity.

Anyone had gyno before and got rid of it without surgery??????
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno Empty Re: Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno

Post by El Hefe Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:16 am

If you have had gyno for this long then I do not belive your going to get rid of it any other way then surgery...

later
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno Empty Re: Help! How To Get Rid Of Pre- Existing Gyno

Post by thehulk3791 Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:00 am

D.K. wrote:If you have had gyno for this long then I do not belive your going to get rid of it any other way then surgery...

later

WOW D.K. super mod...awsome!

Yeah bro go with surgery...$5000

Later
    THEHULK
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:49 am

you said (Didnt have gyno during cycle which only ran for 4 weeks)
    did you mean that you only ran your cycle for four weeks or was this a mistake?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm