Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

First real dealing with scar tissue

DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

First real dealing with scar tissue Empty First real dealing with scar tissue

Post by DoubleWide Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:54 am

ive always found it easy to inject into my delts. so since i started aas ive done it. sometimes to often. well this offseason i felt them getting a bit tough when id inject in them.so i laid off them for a bit. i hadnt done them that often in the past year or so but they still werent great.

so last week i decided to inject into my right delt and wow that wasnt fun. i started on my way in with the needle and it was a bit crunchy and tough going through. i got about a half inch in and it got really hard. i had to push really hard to get through the tissue. it wasnt painful but just really hard and tough. i injected in and it took a bit of pressure to push in. but i got it all in.

im gonna lay off for a few more months from doing delt injects if i can. my right bicep is a bit crunchy going in once in a while but no where near as bad as the delt.
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

First real dealing with scar tissue Empty Re: First real dealing with scar tissue

Post by GeneticFreak Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:34 am

Scar tissue develops all the time in muscle. When you pull muscles, some amount of scarring can occur. That scar tissue can be gotten rid of through normal stretching and activity. However, when serious scar tissue develops (as is often the case with injections) it can take a lot more to get that tissue to be reabsorbed into the body. If it is not gotten rid of, it can cause numbness of the nerves in an area, decreased flexibility, and ultimately, pain.

Alot of people think that scar tissue will simply go away after time, but most often, it does not. It is an injury which needs to be worked with in order to re-heal as effectively as possible.

Use heat to bring blood to an area, cold to take blood away from an area.

Generally speaking, you will want to take the blood away from an area before you work with scar tissue so that it will hurt less to work with it (the cold of ice will also numb the nerves so you can work with the scar tissue). You will then want to work with the tissue that is deeper in the muscle while it is cold. When you are done, you will want to heat the area to bring blood in and carry away the toxins which are released as you break up the scar tissue and open up the area. (Too much time with the heat can cause an abundance of blood in an area, which can cause swelling and a different kind of pain. Generally, 20-30 minutes with the heat is a safe bet.) You will want to use moist heat if possible (i.e. a wet washcloth warmed up in the microwave or something comparable), as it will draw more fluids to the area and encourage the muscle to return to its natural state. (Don’t get the heat so hot that it burns you.)

Working with the scar tissue may hurt initially. Pain should decrease over time, but may not fully go away. Be prepared for this, but don’t psyche yourself out. It does get better with time...

Hope this helps Bro...
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

First real dealing with scar tissue Empty Re: First real dealing with scar tissue

Post by DoubleWide Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:26 am

thanxbro. i just read the sticky. i;ll get the girl to work on it some with me.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:17 am

Nice post GF!
    otter
    otter

Post by otter Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 am

Solid post GF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:49 pm