Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Beware Of My Brother....lol

thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Beware Of My Brother....lol Empty Beware Of My Brother....lol

Post by thehulk3791 Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:53 am

Hey guys I been gone a few days just havent goten on here but I thought I would tell u guys that my bro is doing his first cycle hes 21 and will be doing a test only cycle Sustaxyl350 at 700mg/week for 10 weeks heres the crazy part:

HE ALREADY WEIGHS 230 and is pretty much solid muscle plus he's only 5'6.
    I mean he is already a short and stocky freak like huge and shit but he also has amazing rmalletics this is kinda scary...lol

Dude he is going to be freaky probably shoot, from 5'6 230lbs benching around 425 (probably more) to weighing 250lbs or more and benching 500 or more.
    this is going to be crazy.
    Oh yeah he bought every thing from the one and only gxgr about 3 days or so ago.
    So he can't wait.

Later
    THEHULK
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Beware Of My Brother....lol Empty Re: Beware Of My Brother....lol

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:35 am

That is just too cool hulk. As you know my nephew is my training partner and at 19 and 240lbs, he is crazy strong, much stronger than me. He is still to young for AAS but he does not need them anyway, his natural test levels are really high. I wish your brother the very best bro, just guide him in the right direction and look out for him...as I know you will. All the best to you and your bro.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:14 am

thehulk3791 wrote:Hey guys I been gone a few days just havent goten on here but I thought I would tell u guys that my bro is doing his first cycle hes 21 and will be doing a test only cycle Sustaxyl350 at 700mg/week for 10 weeks heres the crazy part:

HE ALREADY WEIGHS 230 and is pretty much solid muscle plus he's only 5'6.
    I mean he is already a short and stocky freak like huge and shit but he also has amazing rmalletics this is kinda scary...lol

Dude he is going to be freaky probably shoot, from 5'6 230lbs benching around 425 (probably more) to weighing 250lbs or more and benching 500 or more.
    this is going to be crazy.
    Oh yeah he bought every thing from the one and only gxgr about 3 days or so ago.
    So he can't wait.

Later
    THEHULK

bro no disrespect but sounds like he should wait .if he's already that strong and muscular why not? i know his potential is there but man have him eat like a fool and train hard for a few more years and he'll be better off.i'm sure you'll help him alot and if the gear is already purchased then your set on doing it but just make sure you think it thru!!!!!
    txhulk

Post by txhulk Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:01 am

well I've been training for 8 years clean I beleive i'm close to reaching my rmalletic limit 5'6'' 230 lb my strengh is still going up but my size has leveled off .Plus its not like i'm just jumping in this i've debated it over and over for the last couple months.Finally I said go for it as long as I do it right and don;t go over board.i'd post a pic but there to big to post if someone would guide me i'd love to do a before and after.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:01 am

yeah Im going to agree if he is that large at 21 then why bother with roids now, unless he wasnt to compete on a large level. If not then I would stay away from test and use eq/proviron in a cycle then run a light pct.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:53 am

txhulk is my bro right there...but hey d.k. why did u say he should just do a EQ and proviron cycle I thought u were like me as well as others that say no test no cycle? well just to let you guys know its to late becuase he already ordered it like 5 days ago shou\ld be in soon enough if I know u guys but I think it will be ok
    txhulk

Post by txhulk Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:28 am

D.K. would'nt test be the correct route?please explain how eq and pro. would be better?and yes i'm going to compete in a PL comp.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:11 am

at your age and your size your natural test is doing a more then fine job why f--k with it and your hormones? Eq will not harm your natural test that much, I have used a lot of it and never was shut down the proviron will keep your lik.po up, this is a basic, easy cycle that i would recomend to any 1st timer under 24 who insists on doing aas.

the most commen regret and mistake I here from all the vets on ony site is
    "I should have waited to use aas and max out my natural limits"
    txhulk

Post by txhulk Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:25 am

well thanks for your input i do appreciate it greatly.How k.p would it shut down my natural test production if i used pct.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm