Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Use of diuretics with cycle

josephine

Use of diuretics with cycle Empty Use of diuretics with cycle

Post by josephine Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:08 pm

I am going to be doing a 625mg Test enth EW for 12 weeks with usual pct at the end.

What i wanted 2 no is im using diuretics as medication. The health problem it treats might be a minor problem, but it causes great difficulty in day 2 day life if i dont take the meds. The name is robinul forte to be specific.
    Do you think this will affect the cycle in any way??? This med usually drys me up alot and i drink alot of water because of it...
    Im just worried it might affect the cycle negatively. If anyone knows. please reply. Your response will be much appreciated.

(By the way im male, just thought id mention it because the username may be confusing.)
    comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Use of diuretics with cycle Empty Re: Use of diuretics with cycle

Post by comradebillyboy Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:42 pm

josephine wrote:I am going to be doing a 625mg test enth EW for 12 weeks with usual pct at the end.

What i wanted 2 no is im using diuretics as medication. The health problem it treats might be a minor problem, but it causes great difficulty in day 2 day life if i dont take the meds. The name is robinul forte to be specific.
    Do you think this will affect the cycle in any way??? This med usually drys me up alot and i drink alot of water because of it...
    Im just worried it might affect the cycle negatively. If anyone knows. please reply. Your response will be much appreciated.

(By the way im male, just thought id mention it because the username may be confusing.)

I take a diuretic, hydrochlorothiazide, daily for blood pressure. I find that there is no bad interaction for me. I am a little bloated from the test, even though I use an AI, but my blood pressure is still under control. I also drink lots of water and I haver to pee all the time.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:13 am