mrxplosive
Welsh Dragon
8 posters

Hardening up on Deca

Welsh Dragon

Hardening up on Deca Empty Hardening up on Deca

Post by Welsh Dragon Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:03 am

Hi guys,
    I'm sure someone here can help me on this.......

I've been reading more and more recently about people adding deca at the end of a Test based cycle or continuing with Deca within their cycle to try and `harden up` some of the bloat caused by Test.
    Does anyone have any experience of doing this? Or has anyone tried this using something else other than Deca?
    Is it worth having a shot at?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Respect.
    mrxplosive

Hardening up on Deca Empty Re: Hardening up on Deca

Post by mrxplosive Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:45 am

Wow, thats news to me! Deca is known for bloating, even worse than test because estrogen blockers don't work with deca bloat because its a progesterone based steroid.

Winny would be the best choice on a budget for hardening up, bar none. If the budgets not too tight, Anavar is great, and though I've not used turinabol yet, I've heard its great for hardening. Also, just using a lower dose of test and combing it with a compound like equipoise would produce very little water retention at all and will give a user quality muscle gains, hardness, and vascularity.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:39 am

mrxplosive wrote:Wow, thats news to me! Deca is known for bloating, even worse than test because estrogen blockers don't work with deca bloat because its a progesterone based steroid.

winny would be the best choice on a budget for hardening up, bar none. If the budgets not too tight, anavar is great, and though I've not used turinabol yet, I've heard its great for hardening. Also, just using a lower dose of test and combing it with a compound like equipoise would produce very little water retention at all and will give a user quality muscle gains, hardness, and vascularity.

Tbol is awesome, it made me really hard while using Test Prop. I agree about the Deca though I have never used it I have seen it used personally and they got alot of water bloat from it. Bump to mrxplosive.
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

Post by BMZ617 Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:25 am

I'm going into week 6 of Deca/Cyp/and week 4 of dbol and I have to say I'm very surprised I'm not getting bloated. I'm also using Aromasin and Cabaser which I'm sure is helping with this. I think some people just respond differently than others.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:19 am

Deca is slow esthered and requires time to prove itself in your cycle, so adding it late in a cycle wouldn't work very well....unless you were extending your cycle for a whole lot longer.

Deca caused me to bloat...don't know where you got that bogus info.

Nitrateman
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 am

ya I got to agree Deca makes me hold tons of water ----not great for getting harder---the progesterone and estro raise very high while on deca ---great for a bulker
    Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:41 am

So a definate no no there then!!!

Thanks again for your time guys.

Cheers.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:24 am

If you are running a test only cycle and you want a solid boost of hard lean muscle just add Tbol for 5 or so weeks at 40-50mg. You will love it.
    RuffHouse
    RuffHouse

Post by RuffHouse Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am

I've read somewhere that Deca is good for tampering off a cycle and you really don't want to do a PCT with Clomid, HCG, Nolv. etc.... So if you are running Test and then taper off with just Deca for a few weeks it's supposed to work pretty well but I've never tried it or know anybody whom has.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:01 am

RuffHouse wrote:I've read somewhere that Deca is good for tampering off a cycle and you really don't want to do a PCT with Clomid, HCG, Nolv. etc.... So if you are running Test and then taper off with just Deca for a few weeks it's supposed to work pretty well but I've never tried it or know anybody whom has.

You read wrong. And where did he say anything about PCT?

And you never taper off your test levels. You keep them constant. And you shouldnt taper off your deca levels eaither. And running deca at the end of a cycle isnt enough to yeild much any results from it.

I dont really understand what you are getting at.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am