Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
El Hefe
BDB66
6 posters

No Shutdown After a Week?

BDB66
    BDB66

No Shutdown After a Week? Empty No Shutdown After a Week?

Post by BDB66 Tue May 10, 2016 8:53 am

Hello all, i have just finished my first week of test prop and have shot a total of 400 mgs, and my HPTA axis is not shut down yet. the injected areas swell up and hurt like a mother and i have a little bit of acne starting on my back, but havent felt any other effects after a week, and i was just wondering if it was normal to not be shutdown yet after a week, from what i read your blood levels of prop should be accumulated and stable after a week, but maybe i am mistaken? i researched the subject and from what i found everyone says you should be shutdown after week 3 or 4 with longer esters like enanthate, but didnt read much about prop? any input would be appreciated. thanks in advance bros.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

No Shutdown After a Week? Empty Re: No Shutdown After a Week?

Post by El Hefe Tue May 10, 2016 9:44 am

BDB66 wrote:Hello all, i have just finished my first week of test prop and have shot a total of 400 mgs, and my HPTA axis is not shut down yet. the injected areas swell up and hurt like a mother and i have a little bit of acne starting on my back, but havent felt any other effects after a week, and i was just wondering if it was normal to not be shutdown yet after a week, from what i read your blood levels of prop should be accumulated and stable after a week, but maybe i am mistaken? i researched the subject and from what i found everyone says you should be shutdown after week 3 or 4 with longer esters like enanthate, but didnt read much about prop? any input would be appreciated. thanks in advance bros.

how do you knwo that you are not shut down? Your not going to feel it since you are on test replacement. If your going by the size of your testicals then dont, some people never see a difference and others do. Prop is painfull for most its the nature of the prop ester, invest in some sterile graps seed oil and cut the prop with it for ever 1ml of prop try 1/2 ml of sterile oil if it still hurts then use equal parts this will work 100%
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 am

Bump D.K.'s comments.

There really is no way to tell if you are shut down if you are "on." It takes a long while for your nuts to shrink.

The acne is probably a sign that it is the real deal. I usually take about 7-10 days to get acne when I change up to a stronger stack, so the timing may be right.

I don't use test prob because I am a wimp. Test e, test c and sust don't bother me at all. You can also cut test prop with another AAS. For example if you are using eq and test prop, just mix them together in the syringe and it will hurt less.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Tue May 10, 2016 11:25 am

if you did some sort of test to see if your Testosterone was low thats not gonna show anything because im sure its not gonna be able to distinguish synthetic test in your body from your natural test. all its gonna say is you have alot of test in you.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue May 10, 2016 11:58 am

I am on test prop and EQ and let me tell you the EQ did not lower the pain/discomfort factor one iota (what's and iota, anyway?LOL)

Cutting the prop with grape seed oil is working fine for me...but it is never as smooth as test e

Nitrateman
    BDB66
    BDB66

Post by BDB66 Tue May 10, 2016 12:40 pm

thanks for the quick replies bros, the only thing i was going off of was that my testis were still producing semen, and i thought when the LH shut off so did the FSH which would shut off semen production, but i believe i read that even while shut down u might still be able to produce a little semen, so that might not be the best indicator. ill probably get a blood test done soon just to see how high T levels are just for kicks. but does anyone know how many weeks it takes for blood levels of prop to accumulate to your actual weekly dosage? or would you just use a standard blood level calculator. thanks again bros.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Tue May 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Bro I never see a diference in my semen and know quite a few bro's that use heavily and have gotten their wifes pregnant while on.

later
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue May 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Ive been on TRT for almost 5yrs and have been on quite a few cycles and I never see a change... While on TRT, right after my weekly shot my testicles shrink a bit then go back to normal... Semen output is always good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm