Visions
Nitrateman
El Hefe
evilbroderick
8 posters

Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today

evilbroderick
    evilbroderick

Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today Empty Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today

Post by evilbroderick Wed May 11, 2016 2:53 am

did my first shot ever today. no pain, no nothing. but i must say i was f@@@ing nervous. that is a big ass needle!! i'm running:

10 weeks of test E x 400mg per week
    4 weeks of t-bol x 40mg per day (to kick start cycle)
    standard pct with nolva and clen

right now 5'8" 175lbs 12%bf or so. i don't really care about how much weight i put on. i would like to seriously lower my bf while keeping muscle. i just want the mirror to dictate how the cycle is going..... i'll take some before and after pics.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today Empty Re: Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today

Post by El Hefe Wed May 11, 2016 3:29 am

Sounds good bro, I like the before and after shots......
    Injecting isnt shit at the end of the day, its just the thought of it.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today Empty Re: Gear Came Yesterday, First Shot Today

Post by Nitrateman Wed May 11, 2016 4:29 am

Good luck with your cycle. Sounds like you have your head screwed on really well. If you like the tbol you can run it longer. I'm currently running it, but am thinking of extending it to 7 or 8 weeks.

Don't forget your LIV52

Nitrateman
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed May 11, 2016 5:02 am

First cycle looks simple, sane and safe... good job...
    tylerhen
    tylerhen

Post by tylerhen Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 am

Personally I do measurments and pics, the more data you have that you are improving, the more you want to work harder.
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Wed May 11, 2016 8:12 am

This looks a simple cycle, can anyone tell me the benefits of having T-bol over D-Bol? other than water rentention.

Also what effect will it have on a novice... first cycle... including 500mg deca?
    Or is the above cycle an adequate first cycle?

Cheers
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Wed May 11, 2016 9:07 am

bjjdpp wrote:This looks a simple cycle, can anyone tell me the benefits of having T-bol over D-Bol? other than water rentention.

Also what effect will it have on a novice... first cycle... including 500mg deca?
    Or is the above cycle an adequate first cycle?

Cheers

I dont know what cycle you are talking about but I can tell u the cycle this guy is doing is a great first cycle.

and about the tbol over dbol:

1. Tbol will give you less water
    2. Tbol will give you more of a harder look (in other words more diffined and vascular)
    3. Tbol doesnt aromatize and if it does it is barley so that cancels out that smooth look also the effects of gyno
    and 4. Tbol is less harsh on your liver and can be ran longer.

over all from my research on tbol it is a fairly safe anabolic and better than dbol.

although I have yet to try them both.
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Wed May 11, 2016 10:08 am

thehulk3791 wrote:I dont know what cycle you are talking about but I can tell u the cycle this guy is doing is a great first cycle.

and about the tbol over dbol:

1. Tbol will give you less water
    2. Tbol will give you more of a harder look (in other words more diffined and vascular)
    3. Tbol doesnt aromatize and if it does it is barley so that cancels out that smooth look also the effects of gyno
    and 4. Tbol is less harsh on your liver and can be ran longer.

over all from my research on tbol it is a fairly safe anabolic and better than dbol.

although I have yet to try them both.

Im talking about same cycle as this chap, but with deca 400mg/wk. just wondering if you thought that was to much for first cycle?

cheers for info on t-bol and d-bol.
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Wed May 11, 2016 10:58 am

im no expert but i think you have to run the deca at least 100mg lower than your test hopefully someone with more knowledge will finish
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Wed May 11, 2016 11:38 am

yer i heard that as well, as test will be 250mg/1ml. so that would be right!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm