bdiddy
18 posters

Proviron

bdiddy
    bdiddy

Proviron   Empty Proviron

Post by bdiddy Thu May 19, 2016 3:35 am

I was wondering whats the benifit to takeing this drug
    and any sides. I gona start a nother cycle in a couple of months just tryen to  get some info
    chaosone
    chaosone

Proviron   Empty Re: Proviron

Post by chaosone Thu May 19, 2016 4:18 am

hey man this is what I know about proviron. Provides added sex drive, the feeling of well being, vigor and some qualities of youth. It may be taken over long periods of time. It does not aromatize bodybuilders take this in place of Nolvadex because Proviron is an Estrogen antagonist. Does not shut down the male own hormone production.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Thu May 19, 2016 5:17 am

Proviron is used during the cycle and not for pct as It can shut you down from making a full recovery, Its more for libido then an anti-e so I would always keep nolva or armidex on had as proviron will not combat gyno or sevear estrogen build up, trust me. Proviron helos the body distribute and absorb more of the test that you are placing in your body this is the main reason why most use it.

later
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 am

I use it alongside nolva to harden up. Its great for precontest to harden up and keep sexual function if you have dropped the test. It will shut you down dont let anyone tell you differently. JMO
    NTG
    bdiddy
    bdiddy

Post by bdiddy Thu May 19, 2016 6:49 am

D.K. wrote:Proviron is used during the cycle and not for pct as It can shut you down from making a full recovery, Its more for libido then an anti-e so I would always keep nolva or armidex on had as proviron will not combat gyno or sevear estrogen build up, trust me. Proviron helos the body distribute and absorb more of the test that you are placing in your body this is the main reason why most use it.

later

thanks for the info are their any side effects, and also proviron opens ur receptors to take in more test is that correct
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu May 19, 2016 7:48 am

I believe it lowers Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (S.H.B.G) and is also an estrogen antagonist, but not a aromatize inhibitor.
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 am

has anyone used proviron before?...thinking about adding it in my cycle to keep the water weight down...if anyone had used it i would appreciate the input
    tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Fri May 19, 2017 6:23 am

can't go wrong w/ proviron bro. It will keep the water weight down and the bitch tits away. Not to mention increase the effectiveness of your test/AAS & up your libido and erections. Non-liver toxic too. Keeps you looking hard bro I would get it no hesitations.

I think if you've read any of my posts you'll know i'm a big believer in proviron
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 am

thanks for the help...i like the things ive read about aromasin..ive been researching anything that will keep water weight and gyno down during my upcoming cycle with d-bol and susaplex...aromasin looks the best by far but it is so damn expensive...i came into this thinking all i was going to need was the dbol deca and sustaplex...after asking a few questions and reading in the forum I saw...OK now i need a PCT....read a little more and found I need HCG....and now the aromasin which seems like a MUST have....Its all adding up really fast..im thankful for all the help....if im going to do it i have to do it right....THANKS AGAIN
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 am

BowDown82 wrote:thanks for the help...i like the things ive read about aromasin..ive been researching anything that will keep water weight and gyno down during my upcoming cycle with d-bol and susaplex...aromasin looks the best by far but it is so damn expensive...i came into this thinking all i was going to need was the dbol deca and sustaplex...after asking a few questions and reading in the forum I saw...OK now i need a PCT....read a little more and found I need HCG....and now the aromasin which seems like a MUST have....Its all adding up really fast..im thankful for all the help....if im going to do it i have to do it right....THANKS AGAIN

It is costly to run a cycle properly, thats for sure.If you want to save a little cash though you can run arimidex as your A.I. on cycle (0.5mg/day works well for me) and just get enough aromasin for your pct.Make sure to get aromasin for your pct though cause it works great... even though it is expensive, that is a small price to pay for a better recovery and more gain retention.
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 am

the armidex that im looking at...@ gen is 25x 1 mg tabs......do you just split the tab in half? And is eod enough instead of ed. IYO what should the dosage for aromasin be if i use for A.I. through the cycle, or if I decide to use it for PCT what should the dosages be and for how long... I will start it up 3 weeks after my first shot using deca and sus
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Fri May 19, 2017 9:27 am

yep i meant after my last shot...ok looks good....thanks again
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am

BowDown82 wrote:the armidex that im looking at...@ gen is 25x 1 mg tabs......do you just split the tab in half? And is eod enough instead of ed. IYO what should the dosage for aromasin be if i use for A.I. through the cycle, or if I decide to use it for PCT what should the dosages be and for how long... I will start it up 3 weeks after my first shot using deca and sus

Yes split that a-dex tabs, take 0.5mg/day, ed or always better than eod..these drugs have half-lives that are best suited for a daily dosage.Myself i use 1mg eod but that is because i have caps currently..hard to split a cap...lol.Otherwise I would be taking it ed.I am actually switching over to Aromasin soon and will be taking 25mg ed.It is a more effective and much safer drug than adex.If you choose to use Aromasin on cycle start with 12.5mg/day (half a tab) and go from there...if you start to bloat or have signs of gyno and or libido issues, you can up the dosage to a full tab.For pct though run the aroma @25mg/day for 6 weeks and clomid @100mg/day for 3 weeks.
    gettin_big

Post by gettin_big Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:07 am

Provides health, added sex drive, the feeling of well being, vigor and sone qualities of youth

Did someone that took proviron feel any or all of these symtoms?

I have clomid and nolvadex just curious about this stuff

Post by www Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:54 am

Well bump on the libido! The other effects? Mostly noted a increased sex drive.
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:33 am

Proviron is overall an excellent product. It is a very effective antiestrogen,
    it does increase libido, and only Proviron will give the body a finished look:
    It will make your body look hardened, your muscle bellies fuller, and increase
    your vascularity. It's also an oral but it is NOT a 17alpha alkylated drug, so
    it is not toxic to the liver and the kidneys. Can't say enough good about this
    drug.
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:27 am

Continued from my last reply: dosage for a male is 1 - 4 tabs daily.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:09 am

i like using proviron in my cycles. not sure if it gave me a sence of well being cause when im on juice in general my attitude is much better than when im not. it did increase sex drive quite a bit and when combined with avena sativa, i went nutz.
    gettin_big

Post by gettin_big Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:10 am

thanks fellas
    kell11

Post by kell11 Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 am

gettin_big wrote:Provides health, added sex drive, the feeling of well being, vigor and sone qualities of youth

Did someone that took proviron feel any or all of these symtoms?

I have clomid and nolvadex just curious about this stuff

1st of all not really.I take it for gyno(never) and use it during hard test runs just to keep th E down,plus it seems to harden things up a bit...Speakin' of that,you want something that acts as an aphrodisiac for you AND your wife/girl?
    Dragon Pharma oral Turanabol!!!!
    10mg for her no more than 20...
    guys,I shit you not Ive never seen anything like it.
    I fully expected it however.
    wanna get some pussy with enthusiam behind it?
    ASK YOUR DR. TODAY IF ORAL TURANIBOL IS RIGHT FOR YOU...Answer:YES
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:22 am

Just wondering how everyone took their proviron, for water retention from a test cycle. Some say they take it once a day, others say to split whatever dosage you're taking in half, because it has a half life of 8-12 hrs. Also, if I start bloating more than I want to should I take more proviron, or add some nolva in? Thanks.
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 am

Anyone?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:09 am

I only take proviron 1 time per day, in the am. I like to take 25mg ed, no more, no less. It enhances mood, reduces estrogen and increases sex drive. At 50mg per day my sex drive is too much!
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:53 am

i was going to just let others respond since i already talked to you about this but since no one has then here goes.
    i take my proviron 1x per day even though it has a short 1/2 life.
    if you start bloating more than you want you can either add the nolva or up the proviron dosage.
    proviron is an aromatose inhibitor, which means it will try to prevent conversion to estrogen.
    Nolvadex is an estrogen antagonist, which means it fights with estrogen for the receptor sites.
    a combo of both will usually work very effective with estrogen control
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks guys, I guess I'll stick to once a day with the 25mg, and add a 20mg nolva nightly if I start blowin up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 am