hatfield
jcanaan2057
7 posters

T-3 Vs. Clenbuterol

jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

clenbuterol - T-3 Vs. Clenbuterol Empty T-3 Vs. Clenbuterol

Post by jcanaan2057 Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 am

I'm looking to lower my body fat percentage just before my spring cycle and was wondering if t-3/clenbuterol would be any more effective than a low calorie diet. If so which of these, given the side effects would be a smarter choice. Goals for this cycle will be to lean out my muscle, add definition and give my physique a finished look which hopefully this time will include some nasty abs. I'm 6' 2" probably sittin around 18% bf coming off of thanksgiving.
    hatfield
    hatfield

clenbuterol - T-3 Vs. Clenbuterol Empty Re: T-3 Vs. Clenbuterol

Post by hatfield Mon May 23, 2016 1:38 am

hey bro. if you are 18% right now there is no need for drugs yet. start by cleaning up your diet, dom cardio first thing every morning on an empty stomach, then after you drop to about 12% you can either make some more diet changes, add more cardio which by the way i would increase every 2 weeks, but you could go to cardio twice a day.
    i would not add t3 or clen until i was under 12%. just my opinion bro. good luck.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon May 23, 2016 2:35 am

i would agree with hatfield and also look into doing an eca stack first
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Mon May 23, 2016 3:31 am

good information above. i also believe i used both simultaneously when i was dieting.
    Tinymk
    Tinymk

Post by Tinymk Mon May 23, 2016 4:12 am

agree

Tiny
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon May 23, 2016 5:08 am

jcanaan2057 wrote:I'm looking to lower my body fat percentage just before my spring cycle and was wondering if t-3/clenbuterol would be any more effective than a low calorie diet. If so which of these, given the side effects would be a smarter choice. Goals for this cycle will be to lean out my muscle, add definition and give my physique a finished look which hopefully this time will include some nasty abs. I'm 6' 2" probably sittin around 18% bf coming off of thanksgiving.

Well if you want to keep a full look, low calorie diets are NOT the way to go. Run a search on here. I have given advice for Carb cycling on here which is a great way to lean down, while KEEPING full which is the key to dieting. No reason to look flat and small when you can remain full the entire time you're dieting down.

As for T3 and clen. You wont do well with a low carb diet when running T3 from my exp T3 works best when carbs are taken throughout the day. Its like throwing gas on a fire.
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Mon May 23, 2016 5:48 am

I agree with Dr. Steroids ---keep you cals steady but eat better carbs sources and you fats in your diet very low ---stay with the clen if your going to use a fat burner --the T3 will imbalance your normal production if not used right and can cause health issues if not regulated by levels in the body ----
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

Post by jcanaan2057 Mon May 23, 2016 6:21 am

thanks for the advice fellas. gonna just stay away from fat burners until i really need them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:31 pm