dump truck
Happiest
12 posters

Best Arm Mass Builder

Happiest
    Happiest

Best Arm Mass Builder Empty Best Arm Mass Builder

Post by Happiest Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 am

what do you think are the best mass bilders for bis,tris, and forearms?
    dump truck
    dump truck

Best Arm Mass Builder Empty Re: Best Arm Mass Builder

Post by dump truck Tue May 31, 2016 5:02 am

Going to the gym. Just kidding, stay with the basics straight bar curl,skull crushes, one I have found that works great is tri dips hurts like hell but great pumps.
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Tue May 31, 2016 5:38 am

i like seated preacher curl bar strip sets for bi's, also standing straight bar cable curls give me a good pump and help the muscle peak. honestly i do bi's with back and by the time i get done with back my bi's are already tweaking and it takes very little to finish them off.
    megamass
    megamass

Post by megamass Tue May 31, 2016 6:19 am

There are many great mass builders for arms!
    What I found really good
    BICEPS: one arm dumbbell Preacher curls on a incline or preacher bench, 8-12 reps 2-4 sets, really concentrate on the bicep don’t bring the dumbbell up to kick but a steady pace and then lower it slowly to really hammer the bi!
    Reverse bicep curls with a straight or e bar 2-4 sets 8-12 reps, same thing as the preachers don’t go to fast really concentrate on the muscle
    These are great for the Brachioradialis which is part of the bicep that runs in to the forearms

FOREARMS: reverse wrist curls and wrist curls, only do a couple of sets and do as many reps as you can with a moderate light weight as you have already gave them a pounding doing Biceps!

TRICEPTS: Rope push downs are great they warm up the elbows and pretty much hit all three heads of the Triceps!
    2-4 sets 12-20 reps to get them pumped and ready to go!
    Then Dumbbell skull crushers 2-4 sets 8-12 reps same thing as biceps raise hit with a moderate speed then lower them slowly and make sure you don’t hit your head on the way up or down

GO HARD!
    vagrant
    vagrant

Post by vagrant Tue May 31, 2016 7:11 am

dump truck wrote:Going to the gym. Just kidding, stay with the basics straight bar curl,skull crushes, one I have found that works great is tri dips hurts like hell but great pumps.

I think this pretty much covers it. I'd add tricep pushdowns standing far enough back from the rope or bar so you can put your shoulders over it and move the most weight.
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Tue May 31, 2016 7:47 am

Eat....and then if trained like any other body part with a heavy basic exercise, it will grow!
    menzies2901
    menzies2901

Post by menzies2901 Tue May 31, 2016 8:30 am

Just remember to hit all heads on your Biceps, i complete 3 sets with palms facing up and 3 sets with plams facing towards each other. Great burn, good pump
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Tue May 31, 2016 9:13 am

megamass wrote:There are many great mass builders for arms!
    What I found really good
    BICEPS: one arm dumbbell Preacher curls on a incline or preacher bench, 8-12 reps 2-4 sets, really concentrate on the bicep don’t bring the dumbbell up to kick but a steady pace and then lower it slowly to really hammer the bi!
    Reverse bicep curls with a straight or e bar 2-4 sets 8-12 reps, same thing as the preachers don’t go to fast really concentrate on the muscle
    These are great for the Brachioradialis which is part of the bicep that runs in to the forearms

FOREARMS: reverse wrist curls and wrist curls, only do a couple of sets and do as many reps as you can with a moderate light weight as you have already gave them a pounding doing Biceps!

Yes the reverse curls on the Preacher Bench will wear your forearms out! I love doing these for Bi's/Forearms...
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue May 31, 2016 10:14 am

ptest wrote:Eat....and then if trained like any other body part with a heavy basic exercise, it will grow!

Yep Ptest pretty much nailed it. Eating is #1 and then basic exercises. Believe it or not but squats and heavy deads can do alot for your arms. They help you release alot of GH and that will help make your whole body grow. As long as you eat enough.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Tue May 31, 2016 11:00 am

ptest wrote:Eat....and then if trained like any other body part with a heavy basic exercise, it will grow!          

BuffD wrote: Yep Ptest pretty much nailed it.  Eating is #1 and then basic exercises.  Believe it or not but squats and heavy deads can do alot for your arms.  They help you release alot of GH and that will help make your whole body grow.  As long as you eat enough.            

ok, ok...i am headed to the buffet! ...lol...
    supdoc
    supdoc

Post by supdoc Tue May 31, 2016 11:20 am

After 25 yrs ive tryed everything to add mass to my arm, for they are my slowest growing bodypart. After reading this for years i started to apply and realize i should take advantage of the science.... the tricep makes up a large percentage of the mass building potential of the upper arm, so i do a lot of close grip bench press's for tri's this has added 3/4 of an inch to my upper arms in a few months with do help from gear i might add, for i have just recently started my first cycle in many years. My arms measure 181/2 in. cold. Close grip bench press is it for me !! Later.
    heliosmusic
    heliosmusic

Post by heliosmusic Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:48 am

Eat....and then if trained like any other body part with a heavy basic exercise, it will grow!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm