Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

HCG Questions

youngun

HCG Questions Empty HCG Questions

Post by youngun Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 am

Hey all. I just joined the forum not too long ago. I'm 24 and began HRT (including TRT) back in April. My doctor has me on 200 mg/week (split between 2 injections @ 1/2 ml each time) of test cyp. Also, on armour thyroid and HCG. That's it for prescription drugs for HRT. Yeah, no clomid, arimidex or similar. Doesn't think I need it. Anyhow, HCG is out in the USA right now, so I ordered from an international pharmacy i think many of you are familiar with. I ordered 4 5000 iu vials of organon pregnyl. I only need to inject 250 IU twice a week, so the supply I purchased will last me a while. Here go the questions: I'm concerned about the sterile aspect of cracking open a vial and spreading out its use over a month. How could I do that in a sterile manner? Also, using only the solvent that came with it would produce an astounding 5000 iu per ml; way too much for me. Any suggestions? I called a local pharmacist about getting some bacteriostatic water and got questioned on why, etc. Looking for some guidance on stretching out the use of this, and also wondering if this stuff is legit. Please reply. Cheers!
    jerkoli

HCG Questions Empty Re: HCG Questions

Post by jerkoli Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:15 am

I think it would just be better and more simple to order the smaller quantities of Hcg. After its mixed the recommendations are that its only good for 30 days. With as little as you are running that will be alot of waste when it goes bad. I hope this helped and welcome to the board. Might I ask how you were able to find a doc to put you on HRT at 24, or do you have an actual medical need for it.
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:08 am

At 250iu x 2/week, you have 10 weeks worth, which is obviously more than the stated 30 day mixed good window. I'm sure people go past 30 days, but it can never be recommended when the datasheet plainly states it.

The way to keep it sterile after mixing is to either inject it into a sterile vial (which can be bought at the same place you get your needles) and keep the vial in the fridge or to preload your syringes and refridgerate them all until use.

As to the astounding 5000iu/ml, this is not a problem. Visions has an excellent sticky on how to measure HCG easily. In a nutshell, use insulin syringes. They are all 100 units, marked on the side. Your 5000iu mixes to 1ml. A 1ml insulin syringe would be filled to 5 units (as marked on the side) to get to 250iu. You can preload 10 insulin syringes to 5 units and store in fridge. The 30 day expiration is something you will have to research and decide for yourself.
    youngun

Post by youngun Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:10 am

Thanks for the replies! Kim_doug, yours was especially helpful. I think I am going to use that method of pre-loading syringes. I get my needles from a local drug store, and I don't think they would be OK with me requesting a sterile vial. I was told by a pharmacist, in fact, that no such thing as an empty sterile vial exists. And I actually already use insulin syringes to inject, so that works out just fine!

Re: the question about getting HCG at 24: it was a medical need. I have secondary hypogonadism and hypothyroidism--we're not sure why at this point. So far, the replacement therapy has been beneficial... once I found the right doctor. Prior to HRT, my sex life with my wife was suffering, I had nearly NO libido, I had erectile issues, I was getting nowhere in the gym (no matter how hard I worked out, ate well, etc., not much changed), my energy was low, I was extremely moody, I had outbursts of anger, and many other issues.

Question for kim_doug: Have you used my source's HCG or can you vouch for this pharmacy's safety/sterility? Is the solvent actually sterile?
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:22 am

I'm a newbie at this, but yes, that is the source I use. I am at the mercy of all the things I get from this source, potency, sterility, etc. I see no reason to doubt, they seem to have a loyal following and from the way they have treated me, I'm one of them.

I used a sterile vial, like others suggested here, the first time. Getpinz is a good place on the web to get all this stuff for a great price. My only quam with this method is that with only 1ml to work with and transferring it two times (one to the vial and second to the using syringe), some gets left in the old spots. I didn't get 10 doses from my 5000iu, 1ml hcg dose. I think I will eliminate one of these transfers next time and load all the syringes straight from the mixed ampule. Even if I don't get ten, I have a better idea of where it went (or where it wasn't). It's not expensive, but it seems to take longer to arrive, so I plan on having a bit more than I need in the future (unmixed).

As to the sterility of the solvent, I can only assume, but it is in a sealed ampule, so it's integrity is obvious upon arrival. Also, I do not believe it is made by xxxx, but is bought as a human grade pharm product in another place and distributed by xxxx. I might be wrong, but in other words, I think it is legit human grade legal RX stuff that is simply distributed here.

Hope I'm not breaking the source talk rules. Trying not to.
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:02 am

Looks legit to me. Shering just bought organon...

Organon - International
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:52 am

Well, here is something pertinentant to your question, youngun.

The first 5000iu set I went through did not go far. I thought that I lost some transferring to vial. I mentioned in a post somewhere that I did not think I would get 10 pulls from that vial. Turns out I got 5. I just mixed my second set and this time paid attention. The 1ml of solvent is only 1/2 ml. Now I am in a quandry. One must assume that there is 5000iu worth of hcg in solid form mean't to be diluted with 1ml, right?. That assumption means that I have been double dosing for the first 5 shots, and that now I should simply divide the whole mixture by 10 to 500iu/shot. Don't know what the final mixed volume is.

I just pulled 11 slin pins at 2.5 units, which would seem to suggest that there is not enough water in the mix and that it is not a final 1ml (solid vol? + 1/2ml water).

I know this is not rocket science, but has anyone noticed this before? Am I screwing this up? I figure I either have 11 shots at ~500iu (if there was not enough water) or ~250iu (if the total dosing is inaccurate, which I doubt is the case).
    jerkoli

Post by jerkoli Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 am

Youngun_ Sorry to hear that bro and I hope that they find out why your having these problems. By the way you said you are already useing insuling syringes. Are you actually injecting your test with those?

Kimdoug- I just preloaded all my syringes bout a week ago and I got exactly 10 slinpins at 10 units each. My bacteriostatic water seems to have been 1ml.
    jerkoli

Post by jerkoli Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:14 am

sorry missed this b4 Kimdoug

I loaded all my pins from the one amp. I just pull the water and inject onto the powder and pull everything from that amp. However on my first cycle I mixed it all in a seperate vial like you had done and lost some HCG in the process. Probably not too much but I just do it in one amp now for simplicity.
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:46 am

Good to know jerkoli. I hope that the amp with the solids has 5000iu worth, even if the solvent isn't always the right amount.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am