Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Bridging Cycles???

androallen
    androallen

Bridging Cycles??? Empty Bridging Cycles???

Post by androallen Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Gang, I have some Questions about bridging cycles such as how do you bridge cycles? What all is involved between the 2 cycles?
    How do you choose what next cycle to do? PCT after the entire cycle.....Many Questions.

Thanks,
    Allen
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Bridging Cycles??? Empty Re: Bridging Cycles???

Post by El Hefe Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:18 pm

androallen wrote:Gang,I have some Questions about bridging cycles such as how do you bridge cycles? What all is involved between the 2 cycles?
    How do you choose what next cycle to do? PCT after the entire cycle.....Many Questions.

Thanks,
    Allen

first off, how many cycles have you done and what?

later
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Bridging is really not recomended until you get pretty advanced. When you start juicing all the time you run the risk of shutting yourself down permenantly and should really consider the long term consequences before embarking on that journey.

With that said, I know that many of us here stay on for much more of the year than we are off. There are many different ways to bridge cycles, but, for me I just stay on my regular cycles and when I come off it is for a fairly short time. There is no special bridging technique in my plan. Effective pct and completely off aas is what I recommend. (Notice hgh and igf are not aas.)
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Eating Machine wrote:Bridging is really not recomended until you get pretty advanced.When you start juicing all the time you run the risk of shutting yourself down permenantly and should really consider the long term consequences before embarking on that journey.

With that said, I know that many of us here stay on for much more of the year than we are off.There are many different ways to bridge cycles, but, for me I just stay on my regular cycles and when I come off it is for a fairly short time.There is no special bridging technique in my plan.Effective pct and completely off aas is what I recommend.(Notice hgh and igf are not aas.)

bump eating machine, i definatly woldnt live on juice all year round unless
    your going to compete on a higher level. as far as bridging i have bridged
    the time between my cycle and pct with dbol or prop and and cruised on test cyp for 400mg a wk for several months then wenit into a shick, thats it, no real need for it at the beginer level, now bridging into pct is a great idea in my opnion, if your into that do a seearch on dbol bridge.

later
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Neither are t3 and clen
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Remember that dbol will shut you down even if used at 10 mg first thing in the morning. Not to say i'm against it you just need to know what your getting yourself into.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Dr. Steroids wrote:Remember that dbol will shut you down even if used at 10 mg first thing in the morning.Not to say i'm against it you just need to know what your getting yourself into.

yes it will not allow you to fully recover, lets say to did your last shot
    of enth and you start your pct in 3 weeks, the problem i have and im sure many do is inthat time my test levels become less and less and i crash
    before and during pct, the 10mg of dbol in the am during this time will allow your natural test to recover up to 90% then you can stop for pct and be alot better off. you can also do this with prop you will not recover
    with it but it will keep you from crashing until the nolva and clomid hits.
    i definatly dont think using this dbol bridge is good for bridging inbetween cycles, in the end id rather fully recover and then start over.

later
    androallen
    androallen

Post by androallen Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:03 pm

im currently 28yrs old. im 6'1''195 with about 8%bf. i first started using juice when i was 23. i weighed 150 lbs. I have done 5 cycles. My first was typical Deca/T200/Clomid. Being originally from Texas. Most of the juice i used was Mexican(damn pimples). My main cycles were Deca, Dbol and Sustanon or Deca, Anadrol 50 and Testanon.
    androallen
    androallen

Post by androallen Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:59 pm

If you dont recommend the Bridging. How do you all space the timing between each cycle. I was always taught that you take off for the smae amount of time your cycle was.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:00 pm

first of bridging is not what you need to be thinking of young bro'....do your cycle then do your pct and then take off for a while in your case i would stay off longer than i was on....let your body start to adjust to being under new conditions and slowley work your way up to doing longer cycles and talking shorter periods off in between....be smart or your just gonna be wasting gear..if you wanna do that then just donate money to your favorite charity instead...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:52 am