Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

1 Week Left!

Red X

1 Week Left! Empty 1 Week Left!

Post by Red X Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:25 am

I've 1 week left in my current cycle. I have to admit it... I am starting to feel a little depressed. I am happy with the results I can't wait to start my next one. That's not going to be till next year. I am contemplating a bridge cycle but, I am lacking knowledge on how to go about doing that. Honestly I don't know if it would be a wise decision. I was thinking of upping my supplement intake but, why spend cash on supplements when I can get the real deal? I don't know...parting is such sweet sorrow!
    cake
    cake

1 Week Left! Empty Re: 1 Week Left!

Post by cake Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:57 am

Red X wrote:I've 1 week left in my current cycle.I have to admit it... I am starting to feel a little depressed.I am happy with the results I can't wait to start my next one.That's not going to be till next year.I am contemplating a bridge cycle but,I am lacking knowledge on how to go about doing that.Honestly I don't know if it would be a wise decision.I was thinking of upping my supplement intake but, why spend cash on supplements when I can get the real deal?I don't know...parting is such sweet sorrow!

Why being depressed when you have good results, RedX?No need to be.
    And you need a break between 2 cycles anyway.All that stuff is very expensive.
    Take the time to think about it and enjoy the way you look now.
    BTW, where are those pics of you?I wanna see them.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 am

Red X wrote:I've 1 week left in my current cycle.I have to admit it... I am starting to feel a little depressed.I am happy with the results I can't wait to start my next one.That's not going to be till next year.I am contemplating a bridge cycle but,I am lacking knowledge on how to go about doing that.Honestly I don't know if it would be a wise decision.I was thinking of upping my supplement intake but, why spend cash on supplements when I can get the real deal?I don't know...parting is such sweet sorrow!

I feel your pain, but the more cycles I do, the more I tend to be happy that they are over so I can have a break from sticking myself so much, lol!!Don't fret bro, get some tribulus or something equivilant to that, keep up on the protien intake and continue to workout (you may want to lower intensity a little but not too much).If your really feeling down, get some 5htp, and Phosphatidylserine.100-300mg daily of 5HTP and 200-800mg PS ed will keep you feeling good and keep cortisol levels down once you get off cycle.As long as your PCT is on point and you bounce back to your normal levels, you'll be fine.It takes a while to get used to being "normal" again, but after a couple months, you won't think anything of it.I've been off for about 6 months now(I don't count my 4wks of winny as a cycle, lol) , and yes, I can't wait to do another by now, but I have no problems with being off because I still look great and feel great because of proper protocols before, during and after.
    Red X

Post by Red X Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 am

Cupcake wrote:Why being depressed when you have good results, RedX?No need to be.
    And you need a break between 2 cycles anyway.All that stuff is very expensive.
    Take the time to think about it and enjoy the way you look now.
    BTW, where are those pics of you?I wanna see them.

CC, you are totally right.I'm not all that depressed...I'm just anxious to start my next cycle!I wish I had the equipment to post pics of myself,I don't though.Besides I really am happy with my results, let's see how much I retain after my PCT.My BF% does need improvement.I started my cycle weighing in at around 190-200.I went up to 210 and now I am at 207 solid!The stanabol are kicking in too and I feel tight all the time just about.The test enanthate is still keeping my strength and libido up there.My wife says she can't keep up with me!Today I finished off the rest of the EQ.I still have like 10 more shots of the test but, my planned out cycle shows that I only have 3 shots left in the cycle itself.I still have like 350 tabs of stanabols(10mgs each).I am going to save the rest of the test and stanabols for my next cycle.If I get the Iranian test I am still waiting on from my original source I could pull of a 13 week cycle.I am thinking of stacking the test with the stanabol.Anyway enuff on me...all I can say is that I am satisfied with this cycle.I am looking at getting some diesel test by get diesel nutrition.Thatworks,before my cycle I was stacking diesel test with superdrol, M1p, and Primobolan acetate and people thought I was on a real cycle!I think I'll just stick to the diesel test and some creatine ethyl esther.I am contemplating on the superdrol but I may save my money instead.Danm posted a freakin' book!Gotta go peace my bros and sistas!
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:44 am

Hey Cannons, tell me more about the 5HTP and your experience with it. I've never used it, is it similar to tribulus?
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am

Eating Machine wrote:Hey Cannons, tell me more about the 5HTP and your experience with it.I've never used it, is it similar to tribulus?

I used it during PCT and after for a while, I just recently took a break from it.Its nothing like tribulus actually, its not a testosterone booster, its for mood and sleep enhancement.It increases the amount of serotonin and melatonin produced in the brain, so it naturally boosts mood, quality of sleep and reduces anxiety and stress.I started with 100mg 3 times per day and went up to as much as 600mg per day.When I was on 600mg at times I felt spacey and a little dizzy, so I lowered it back to 400mg and was fine.I was more motivated to workout during PCT when I'm usually sluggish and a little depressed and I slept great.At the time, I had a lot of stress at work and I didn't have any problems sorting out issues and dealing with them (and this was during PCT as well).I think its a good thing.Also, I added Phosphatidylserine to the mix which decreases cortisol levels and increases mental agility.I took 400mg per day split up with the 5htp.I couldn't really tell how well it worked until I ran out and was off for about a month.Its also a must in my opinion.Typical dosage for that is 100-800mg per day.I got up to 600mg with no negative feelings or sides and it worked great in my opinion.Definitely both tools for a smooth transition mentally and emotionally from PCT, and for everyday life for us guys getting older and things start moving a little slower or diminish.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Wow, thanks. I'm gonna pick up both and give them a try this pct. Hell the 5htp sounds like a good add year round.
    maverik
    maverik

Post by maverik Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Eating Machine wrote:Wow, thanks.I'm gonna pick up both and give them a try this pct.Hell the 5htp sounds like a good add year round.

i picked up some not that long ago because i was planning on doing something that was going to make my seratonin levels crash after my going away party.now i use the stuff all the time.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Eating Machine wrote:Wow, thanks.I'm gonna pick up both and give them a try this pct.Hell the 5htp sounds like a good add year round.

Yep.Let me know how it works out for ya.

RedX, hows yours going?
    Red X

Post by Red X Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Cannons wrote:Yep.Let me know how it works out for ya.

RedX, hows yours going?

well I still have a week left in my current cycle,I am popping 10 mgs of nolva to help out with the water bloat.I am also pinning HCG at 500 ius twice a week.After my cycle is complete I will kick in my PCT 3 weeks later.I'll be popping nolva at 40,30,and 20 for 3 weeks.I will get some diesel test which has a high number of tribulis.Also I will throw in some creatine ethyl esther with some 5hpt and cortisol blockers.Maybe some clen and eca stack too shed some xcess bodyfat.So far so goopd though, thanx for asking!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm