Rulez
DoubleWide
7 posters

New Protein and AA break through

DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

New Protein and AA break through Empty New Protein and AA break through

Post by DoubleWide Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I was reading and apparently they've come up with an injectable protein and or AA solution, of the purest kind. 1ml = 50grams of pure protein taken up instantly. its all sub Q injections to. im looking forward to this. this is just to take on top of your diet , of course not to replace it. how nice would it be to take in 200grams extra a day and not have any of it lost in absorption or being broken down in the stomach or else where in the body.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

New Protein and AA break through Empty Re: New Protein and AA break through

Post by Rulez Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Sounds like a great idea but i dont expect that to be on store shelves nytime soon.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:36 pm

that would really be awsome, Hope its priced nicely...
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:21 pm

damn that would be a sweet thing to have around..i mean think about if you were to sick to eat but could still get your protein in...
    dirtywally
    dirtywally

Post by dirtywally Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Unfortunately, I would bet the injectable nature of this will raise red flags with our paranoid gov't and media in the US and this will likely never be commercially available here.
    Deslok
    Deslok

Post by Deslok Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Do you have a link or a reference where ya read it? That would be awesome! I'm just curious on the mg/ml.
    BoomShaker
    BoomShaker

Post by BoomShaker Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 pm

It seems like a good idea, but let me ask this. IF at anytime or in one sitting your body can only take in say 28 to 30grams of protein then what good is the injectable version gonna accomplish? See? I guess what I am saying is if you drink a 50gram protein shake, your body is gonna take up about 28 to 30grams of that. The rest will be pissed out. Then what good is it buying a more expensive form of injectable protein if your only gonna soak up half of what you injected and waist your money on the rest??? Or am i looking at this the wrong way?
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Deslok wrote:Do you have a link or a reference where ya read it? That would be awesome! I'm just curious on the mg

/ml.

per the origional post 50g/ml
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:11 pm

BoomShaker wrote:It seems like a good idea, but let me ask this. IF at anytime or in one sitting your body can only take in say 28 to 30grams of protein then what good is the injectable version gonna accomplish? See? I guess what I am saying is if you drink a 50gram protein shake, your body is gonna take up about 28 to 30grams of that. The rest will be pissed out. Then what good is it buying a more expensive form of injectable protein if your only gonna soak up half of what you injected and waist your money on the rest??? Or am i looking at this the wrong way?

well lets look at it from an experianced bb'rs point of view, lets take npc or buffd these guys have some serious muscle mass on them the more muscle the more protein they need, so they are able to absorb way more then 30gr at a time. Also If your on gear your going to require more so 50gr at a time will mostly all be used, injecting it will also by pass the break down in the stomach from what dw states.
    Deslok
    Deslok

Post by Deslok Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm

The original post says 50G/ml and that was why I was interested in a source for the article.  I believe that to be physically impossible and assumed it was to be 50mg/ml.  ANyhow I google a few things and found this.  It is a little unrelated but when I googled injectable protein it was the first article.  This company, Altus, does appear to be trying to produce and injectable protein to combat gastrointestinal disease.  A little dated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm