Post by Eating Machine Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:58 am

week 1-4
    Dbol 40mg per day( I like dbol)

weeks 1-10
    1000mg test c
    500mg equipose
    300mg tren

weeks 4-10
    500 iu's HCG twice per week ( keep the boys workin)

weeks 1-15
    2ius HGH ed ( I may be able to add some more, we will see)

weeks 13-15
    nolva pct 40/30/20

Slin will be used one day per week on leg day. 10ius at lunch and 10ius post workout.

My current maintenance diet is 4600 calories and that will be bumped to about 5600 and monitored closely. My goal is to bring some quality to my physiqe by dropping some bf and holding or gaining some muscle. Cardio in the way of biking is going to be added 2 times per week 20 miles. The diet is realtively clean.

Current stats are 5'10" 224 at 13%. I will be at 10 to 11% in the next few weeks prior to starting the cycle.

Let me have it. What would you do different?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

My next cycle... Empty Re: My next cycle...

Post by Eating Machine Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 am

Oh, I am debating which anti e to use during the cycle. I have letrozole that is effective for me. But I am considering extremestane since it is better for igf according to uzi's research. Any input is appreciated.
    scp
    scp

Post by scp Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 am

EM:

Cycle looks good to me and do give the aromasin a try. I like it the most of any anti-e.

scp
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:17 am

i have also used aromasin and liked it very much.
    cycle looks really good but why slin only on leg day?
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:15 am

I was afraid someone would ask me that Pin.

After my last run on slin I gained quite a bit of fat. I started of using it every day and then dropped to only weight training days (4 per week). Even then I continued to gain fat.

As a rule a generally allow myself one heavy eating cheat day per week and it has been on Sundays. What I have noticed is that two days following my cheat day I look really good and full. Then three days after I start to go soft and by the 5th or 6th day I am normal again.

Anyway what I decided from all of this is that one day per week of saturating my cells with nutrients and glycogen will carry me through the week. Leg day is the day that my body is the most drained and when I typically get the hungriest so I am going to try using on that day. It may work better to use the day previous, however, I am going to try the day of first.

It is an experiment, to see how my body responds, which may or may not be effective, there is only one way to find out.

I had to go check, but Troponin also suggests one or two days a week on the insulin administration.

Thanks for the input on the extemestane scp I'll give it a go.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:58 am

yeah em, im getting really close to being daring enough to try slin and i would probably only administer it 1-2 days per week also. there are certain days i would feel more comfortable as i will be around people most of the day incase anything went wrong where other days i am home by myself all day and would have noone to help me if i had problems

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 am