Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

6 Weeks In

gutterboy
    gutterboy

6 Weeks In Empty 6 Weeks In

Post by gutterboy Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 am

Hey all, I'm 6 weeks in to my test/eq cycle, and it really started kicking in last week. So far the only sides that I have are that I feel kinda run down all day, but then I can't sleep at night. Also, the EQ really isnt making me hungry, I feel just the opposite. I feel kinda bloated most of the time, and it's hard sometimes getting down all my food. But I manage. I gagged a couple times forcing a chicken down my throat last night, but I got it down! It's all worth it though when I get behind the weights. The day it kicked in I started my usual workout with like 1 pound increase for each exercise, and I was barely getting reps every time before, and it felt real easy to put up. So I added 10 pounds to each exercise, and 20 to my squat in the past week. So I figure if I can keep forcing the food down and start sleeping better, I should see some good gains. Thanks again guys for all your help and motivation.
    MM
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

6 Weeks In Empty Re: 6 Weeks In

Post by pincrusher Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 am

congrats on the dedication to the cycle and diet. im surprised the eq isnt making you hungry but have heard of that before. the increases should come prety fast for you now
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:38 am

The increased appetite doesn't always happen to everyone on EQ, but now that you are at week 6, I think it might start to kick in.
    "gagged a couple times forcing a chicken down my throat last night, but I got it down!" LOL!
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 pm

mightymouse wrote:I gagged a couple times forcing a chicken down my throat last night, but I got it down!MM

i hope you at least plucked the feathers off before you shoved it down your throat. if not no wonder why you gagged LOL Laughing
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Theres good protein in the feathers, and it makes for an interesting looking shit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 am