Nice 500 Problem

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Nice 500 Problem Empty Nice 500 Problem

Post by Uzisuicide Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:54 am

Hey Guys

Did my first jab of BL Nice 500 on Saturday and began taking Anadrol then as well. I injected 1ml in my delt. Yesterday I started noticing pain in the Delt. It was so bad that last night I had trouble sleeping and today it hurts to even thumb through a newspaper. It's tight and swollen a bit. But it's not red or really hot to the touch although it's warmer than my other delt.I can't get into the gym like this. The slightest movement is painful. I know it's potent stuff. Maybe I'll dilute it with some yellow top decas. I'm not doing any more jabs or taking any more Anadrol until this heals up. What's the point in being on cycle if you can't get into the gym???? Has anyone had similar issues from BL gear?

Frustrated!! Evil or Very Mad

Uzi
    Cannons
    Cannons

Nice 500 Problem Empty Re: Nice 500 Problem

Post by Cannons Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:48 am

I've not used the NICE500 but I recall many people saying how painful it was. I can imagine a delt shot of it being excrutiating. I have a hard time with their prop. That shit would fuck me up good, kind of like your describing. Diluting with deca would probably help. Stick the syringe under running hot water and move it back and forth until its really warm and you feel that they've mixed together well. It works for me. It will probably still hurt a little, but not NEARLY as bad as it does now. You'll be able to carry on as normal.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:44 am

i have had problems with most of their gear that i used. the ultra test swelled up my leg to twice its size, the prop/ & tren i tried caused me to not be able to lift my arms over my shoulders when doing delt shots, and even the cyp hurt when injecting. this is why i do not use their gear anymore. i used to read about alot of their stuff hurting on that other wonderfull site till everything negative about them started getting deleted.
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:30 am

Thanks for the input guys. That's the last time I inject that stuff in my delt. The area is still very sore and is red. It's also a little warm to the touch. The swelling has stayed the same. I'm thinking I may have an infection. What antibiotic would you guys recomend I use? I haven't had this problem since the last time I used that eurobolix garbage.

Uzi
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 am

Uzisuicide wrote:Thanks for the input guys. That's the last time I inject that stuff in my delt. The area is still very sore and is red. It's also a little warm to the touch. The swelling has stayed the same. I'm thinking I may have an infection. What antibiotic would you guys recomend I use? I haven't had this problem since the last time I used that eurobolix garbage.

Uzi

this sounds exactly what happened to my leg when i used the ultra test. it stayed swelled up for almost 4 days but my stubborness caused me to wait it out instead of seeing a doc or anything. it eventually went away and taking a few aspirin each day helped some. i dont think you have an infection, just a reaction to the probable high ba content of the nice500.
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

Damn Bro. My first cycle was NICE 500. I couldn't even carry my wallet in my back pocket my ass stayed so sore.
    I shudder to think of your pain shooting in the delt.

You might try cutting it down with some oil.

I also think it helped to boil it for a few minutes before each inject.
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:38 am

Oh ya buy the way. It took a full week for the swelling and pain to subside from the injection sights for me. I think you will be OK with out the antibiotics.

This is one of the few times that I could actually tell ibuprofen was helping with any pain I had. 4 every 4 hrs. did seem to help.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 pm

TAZ wrote:Damn Bro. My first cycle was NICE 500. I couldn't even carry my wallet in my back pocket my ass stayed so sore.

hey taz,
    yeah i remember wya back when on s-e when you started your nice-500 cycle. that was the #1 recommended product for newbies at the time LOL
    what a way to get introduced to the world of aas. people would think that shooting in your ass was a real pain, and in the nice-500 case it really was Laughing

wait, isnt this a product from the company that claims their stuff is the best stuff made? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by pincrusher
    TAZ wrote:Damn Bro. My first cycle was NICE 500. I couldn't even carry my wallet in my back pocket my ass stayed so sore.

hey taz,
    yeah i remember wya back when on s-e when you started your nice-500 cycle. that was the #1 recommended product for newbies at the time LOL
    what a way to get introduced to the world of aas. people would think that shooting in your ass was a real pain, and in the nice-500 case it really was Laughing

wait, isnt this a product from the company that claims their stuff is the best stuff made? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ya LOL I thought long and hard before I started my 2nd cycle.

I have since shot Test Prop in most recommended injection sights and just laughed at the slight pain it caused. After the NICE I think the rest will be OK. LOL
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 pm

I'm gonna wait it out as long as the swelling stays where it is. I'll give asprin and Ibuprofen a go. New rule! When experimenting with a new brand of gear, ALWAYS do the first injection in the glute. Thanks again for the input you guys are the best

Uzi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 am