Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Next Cycle

paulie617
    paulie617

Next Cycle Empty Next Cycle

Post by paulie617 Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 am

Thanks to the help of pin I know now what my next cycle is going to look like. Some of you might have read my post where I said that I wanted to go on a cutting cycle, but, as pin pointed out to me, with a 7.0%BF aas aren't gonna help achieve that ripped shredded look better than a simple 2 week clen/2 week eca stack. So instead, with me being only 185, we have this cycle in mind:
    Test enth 600mg week 1-10
    eq 400mg week 1-10
    winny 50mg eod week 9-12

pct:
    nolva 50mg week 13
    nolva 40mg week 14
    nolva 30mg week 15

I am going to apply the winny at the end of my cycle in order to satisfy my craving of a hard look. A couple weeks after this cycle I will try the clen/eca stack to obtain the shreddedness. If you want my stats they're posted under the post "cutting cycle"
    fz1

Next Cycle Empty Re: Next Cycle

Post by fz1 Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 am

Cycle looks great i cant wait to start my winny to get shreded. Happy growing bro. Pin knows his shit your in good hands.
    eahuntley
    eahuntley

Post by eahuntley Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:28 am

I wish my BF was 7.0....damn...

just out of curiousity, why choose enanthate over cyp? I've never tried enanthate, and I'm on my first cycle of cyp right now, but only a week into it, so I can't say how well it's working. I like Prop though
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:04 am

I was thinking about using the cyp actually, but I just thought that enth would be good for my 2nd real cycle and also I won't be poking myself as much, but we'll see, and I'll let you know bro. A great cycle is the one I'm on now. check out my Cutting Cycle post to see it. The strenght I obtained was drastic and with hardly any water retention so-far. I'm using proviron as my anti-est and i'll use clomid and HCG pc.
    eahuntley
    eahuntley

Post by eahuntley Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:03 am

I'm going to be doing a cutting cycle sometime in the near future, but I want to make sure I have a whole lot to cut up first. right now I just started my second real cycle and I'm about 215 with 22% BF(at 6' tall), I figure when I hit about 250(with no water) I'll start cutting down... I'm one of those guys thats obsessed with being huge Razz but I figure it's never too early to start observing what works for everyone else.. I hear winstrol works wonders.. I've heard good things about primo too, but damn it's a bit spendy...
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:52 am

yeah i think paulie will be happy with his appearance after the winny is run in this cycle.
    although there are some aas products that can help lowers bodyfat to less that where paulie is at they are more expensive and i felt he should give the clen/eca stack a try first. primo, & masteron are 2 that come to mind along with some var but the cost is pretty much and i would rather he try the eca/clen stack first. besides even with these to aas products his diet will still dictate a large amount of what his results would be.
    i would also recommend that paulie talk to buffd, DW, or troponin to see what they do to get their bf% down lower than where he has his at. they are more experienced than me at very low bf% manipulation.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:26 am

your cycle sounds good to me paulie. i'm going to run basically the same thing in a couple of months, with the exception of 500mg/wk of test cyp instead of the enth and i also might run some prop wks 1-3 just to feel the effects immediately. i'm also gonna run the winny @ the end to help harden things up.. pincrusher helped me w/my cycle too (thanks again bro)... is there any advantage of running the nolva as pct as opposed to clomid? i was gonna run clomid pct with nolva on hand as anti-e...
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:21 am

BTW paulie, if money is a concern, you def. might wanna go with the cyp considering that it's noticeable cheaper mg for mg than the enth....
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 am

chasem0420 wrote:your cycle sounds good to me paulie. i'm going to run basically the same thing in a couple of months, with the exception of 500mg/wk of test cyp instead of the enth and i also might run some prop wks 1-3 just to feel the effects immediately. i'm also gonna run the winny @ the end to help harden things up.. pincrusher helped me w/my cycle too (thanks again bro)... is there any advantage of running the nolva as pct as opposed to clomid? i was gonna run clomid pct with nolva on hand as anti-e...

biggest advantage is that nolva has almost no side affects where clomid can have some nasty ones like headaches, irritability etc.
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:15 am

Yeah, I am definitely thinking about it. Pin what do you think about the cyp instead? Also, the thing is with clomid it actually helps your body start producing more testosterone because it increases LH. That's the plus. Is Nolva as effective?? because if that's the case then I will take nolva instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 am