+2
gustavo77
bstylez
6 posters

Starting a Cycle

bstylez

Starting a Cycle Empty Starting a Cycle

Post by bstylez Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:12 am

what should i do HATE my m1ts , methyl-d havent gotten much strenght just size 10 lbs but i don't see it and its probly water weight . whats a good none injectable cycle ?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Starting a Cycle Empty Re: Starting a Cycle

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:51 am

There are no "good" non-injectable cycles bro. Orals are only good for kick starts or finishing touches. Injectable Testosterone needs to be the foundation for all cycles. What is your age, stats, lifting experience??
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:24 am

Not bashing you bro but from what it looks like you are not ready for AAS. If you chose to use AAS you should be as knowledgeable about the AAS you are going to use as much as you can be. Big bump to gust answer his questions too this will help us all out in answering questions for you.
    bstylez

Post by bstylez Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:15 am

age 29
    Weight 160
    height 5'9
    bf 15percent
    weight lifting 10 months.
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:07 am

Aight bro, in my opinion, your not ready for steriods. At your weight, you can gain a good but just from a good diet and workin hard in the gym. You say you've been working out for around 10 months and already wanting to take gear, most guys here worked out 10 years before they touched gears. You need to get all the natural gains you can, and then when you hit a platue, and cant gain anything naturally, then start a cycle, and in the mean time, read and research cycles and learn as much as possible, so when your done gaining naturally you will have the knowledge to set up your own cycle.
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:40 am

10 months lol!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 am

Originally Posted by bstylez age 29
    Weight 160
    height 5'9
    bf 15percent
    weight lifting 10 months.

Alright bro, lets get down to the nuts and bolts of building muscle. Post up your current diet, then we can give you some tips and get you growing without gear. Then you can take your time and research and put together a quality first cycle and still be growing naturally at the same time.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:54 am

I don't think you need any gear yet. Oral steroids are much worse for your body than injectable steroids are. I think you should get some vitamin B-12 and a good supply of IM syringes. That way you can get used to using needles and you'll be able to do a real cycle with real results. Also, the B-12 should increase your hunger a bit and more food will help you maximize your natural limit a little more before you do a cycle. Most people do B-12 shots under the skin, but sub-q shots make me queesy for some reason so I do them in the muscle. Anyway, B-12 shots are not only good for you but they can also make for good needle practice in the unexperienced.

>B-12=
    http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=605

>Syringes=
    http://gpzservices.easystorecreator....n10-detail.htm

The B-12 is supposed to be for pets, but it is the exact same B-12 that is used on humans. My doctor was the one that showed me that website, so there you go. Shoot 1ml twice a week. Once you have added a little more muscle with that, then you should ask about doing a real cycle. I would have just told you about a Tbol cycle, but if size is your ultimate goal then you must learn about injectables and primarily Testosterone. An oral cycle will give you 10 lbs of mostly water but an injectable cycle can give you 20+ lbs of muscle. Also, do some research yourself on how to inject safely, AI's and Anti-E's, controlling DHT, liver protection, how to eat while using steroids, how to lift while using steroids, and most importantly what to do when you stop using steroids (PCT). That will give you a very good idea as to how you should use steroids without hurting yourself and how to get the results that you want. Plus, researching on how to use the B-12 will show you some of the websites and research articles that you can use to teach yourself.
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:51 am

My advice would be to ask questions and listen to what guys like gustavo and eclipse have to say. These guys know thier shit and we are all here to help.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:27 am

Originally Posted by Jakob 10 months lol!
    Hey bro, no flaming remember???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 am