4thAD
GroundSpike
6 posters

Starting To Slip

GroundSpike
    GroundSpike

Starting To Slip Empty Starting To Slip

Post by GroundSpike Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 am

well this is my first cycle, i have been at it for at least 6 weeks now and wks 1-4 were awsome i put on alot of weight without gaining any size in my waist, then i got really sick and lost 10 lbs i went from 183-206. then in wks 5 and this wk i lost like i said like 10 lbs, i no longer have a fever but a bad cough , my energy levels are through the floor i havent had an appetite for awhile now and i hadnt lifted a full week since i have been sick. im not sure what to do, should i just keep going and hopefully i get better this next week and try to make up for those 2 weeks or should i stop , try and get tid of this flu and cough then just wait to start a new cycle. any help would b e appreciated
    4thAD
    4thAD

Starting To Slip Empty Re: Starting To Slip

Post by 4thAD Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 am

Hey bro, start PCTrecover and start the cycle when you are feeling 100%
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 am

What are you taking? might be worth trying to keep at it if its a long cycle.
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 am

zambon wrote:What are you taking? might be worth trying to keep at it if its a long cycle.

yeah u had alot of detail but we need more...stats training history and deffinatly what u are cycleing....

Later
    THEHULK
    GroundSpike
    GroundSpike

Post by GroundSpike Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 am

well i had planned on a 10 wk cycle of 500 mg test e every week and 50 mg OT ed. this is my first cycle and i loved it, i was up to 206 lbs, then when i got sick i dropped about 10 lbs. i have been lifting for 6 years now. my stats are 5'11 195. so i think that is the rest of what you guys are looking for. much appreciated.
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 am

Bump 4th AD! Take care of your health, do some HRT or Pct and end your
    cycle, get rest, take vitamins, and get your body well. Then go back
    to the gym and you will be surprised how fast your body will recover the
    lost gains. Your body is telling you something, Listen to it man. Every
    body who lifts has to deal with a little sickness, or injury from time to
    time, it's part of the lifestyle. Your health is not dependent on lifting
    weights in the gym everyday, but your overall health, and vitality is very
    important. Fitnessrx
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 am

Fitnessrx wrote:Bump 4th AD!  Take care of your health, do some HRT or Pct and end your cycle,  get rest, take vitamins, and get your body well.  Then go back
             to the gym and you will be surprised how fast your body will recover the
            lost gains.  Your body is telling you something, Listen to it man.  Every
            body who lifts has to deal with a little sickness, or injury from time to
              time, it's part of the lifestyle.  Your health is not dependent on lifting
           weights in the gym everyday, but your overall health, and vitality is very
           important.          Fitnessrx    

Bumping Fitnessrx,

you must be sick as a dog to have lost 10lbs, feeling for you bro, i think after being this sick you are going to have to cut your losses and start again when you are better.

I just have got over tonsilitis and bad sinus, it only lasted a week though and I did not lose any weight, forced myself to eat as i normaly would and got on the antibiotics quick. I took Fitnessrx's advice and took the week off lifting, came back feeling stronger than ever.

Hope you get better soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am