Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Another Cyp Dosage Question

Hellbound
    Hellbound

Another Cyp Dosage Question Empty Another Cyp Dosage Question

Post by Hellbound Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:16 am

I was planning on using british dragon cyp at 800mg a week split up into 2 dosages a week. Too high for a beginner? I was using enanthate 750mg prior to this and damn it's a pain in the ass to break that down into 2 shots a week being that it is only 200mg/cc I think it's like 1.875cc each time why not just go for an extra 50 mg making it a very easy 2 cc's twice a week. This is my first cycle BTW so maybe 400mg would suffice but damn that don't sound like much to me. COUld be wrong though.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Another Cyp Dosage Question Empty Re: Another Cyp Dosage Question

Post by D.K. Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:55 am

Bro If this is your 1st cycle and your hitting 800mg a week where does that leave you for your 2nd cycle? More does not=better witch steriods what is does add up to is more negative sides and more issues during the cycle. What else are you planing on running, for how long and what are your stats, age/wt/bf and training experiance.

By the way I just finished my 7th cycle about 3 monts ago, my test doseage ranged between 400 adn 600mg a week.
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:55 am

Hellbound wrote:I was planning on using british dragon cyp at 800mg a week split up into 2 dosages a week. Too high for a beginner? I was using enanthate 750mg prior to this and damn it's a pain in the ass to break that down into 2 shots a week being that it is only 200mg/cc I think it's like 1.875cc each time why not just go for an extra 50 mg making it a very easy 2 cc's twice a week. This is my first cycle BTW so maybe 400mg would suffice but damn that don't sound like much to me. COUld be wrong though.

How can it be your first cycle if you were using enanthate 750mg before?
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Post by Hellbound Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:52 am

I was using enanthate for the first week and a half. I didn't use the British Dragon cyp because my buddies at my gym had me thinking that all BD stuff was bunk. But their full of shit so I decided to just go with my original decision of using BD cypionate. I think I'll be going with 500mg being that this is my first cycle. After reading this thread maybe even less. BTW I'm 27 been training for 3 years, 230 pounds, bodyfat? Not sure just a little around the belly but that's my fault. Thanks again.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:51 am

If your going to be running a test only cycle for your 1st cycle run the 500mg a week. Kepp your protein up high but clean foods and you will see some gains. Test only cycles arent bad but they dont product as much as stacking another compound would.

thanks!
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Post by Hellbound Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:44 am

D.K. wrote:If your going to be running a test only cycle for your 1st cycle run the 500mg a week. Kepp your protein up high but clean foods and you will see some gains. Test only cycles arent bad but they dont product as much as stacking another compound would.

thanks!

Well my original plan was to run deca or EQ 400mg a week with the test but I've had many many people from my gym and on different forums telling me that I would be better off going with a test only cycle being that it is my first. Tell me what do some of you think? I've actually got some deca and EQ I could just start running either one when I do my next injection on Monday. Good idea? Or maybe a lighter dosage? and what would be the wiser choice?Thanks again.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:30 am

Test only for first cycles, thats my opinion and that's what i did for my first cycle and was very pleased with the results. Take it slow my friend, there is lots of time to add other compounds to your future cycles.
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Post by Hellbound Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 am

gustavo77 wrote:Test only for first cycles, thats my opinion and that's what i did for my first cycle and was very pleased with the results. Take it slow my friend, there is lots of time to add other compounds to your future cycles.

Thanks that takes alot of stress off of my mind with worrying about having to keep on top of taking 2 compounds. 2 shots a week, 500mg, simple as it gets. Man I used to be scared shitless when it came to injections now I look forward to them.lol I've only been on Test Cyp for 2 weeks now and even though my strength hasn't gone up anything worth braggin about I can sware that I have this lifting feeling in me. It feels great almost like there is nothing to worry about like that "everything is going to be okay" type feeling. I like it the only thing that sucks is having all my gym buddies pressuring me to take Anadrol, deca, eq, etc. , and then some of them tell me not to it gets so damn confusing as to what I should do but I'll listen to you all here, this is my first cycle keep it simple. The rest can come later. Thanks again. Back to bed I need to stop drinking so much damn water before I sleep I wake up pissing like a race horse!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 am