Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
w000dy
sidd80
6 posters

Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig.

sidd80

Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig. Empty Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig.

Post by sidd80 Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 am

i've been told to keep HCG in the frig. after it is mixed. i'm guessing it goes bad or something.?? if so, how long can it be used after it is mixed if it is stored in the frig.? and what happens to it? does it go bad? ??
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig. Empty Re: Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig.

Post by w000dy Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:10 am

It can spoil. I'm not quite sure about how long it will last. I do know that if you run 500 iu twice/week (or 1000 iu/week) if you get a 5000iu kit it will not go bad once loaded into the syringes and kept in the fridge. I will bump this for ya. But yes keep it in the fridge after mixed and loaded into your syringes.
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig. Empty Re: Hcg: How Long Is It Good In The Frig.

Post by Fitnessrx Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 am

Only mix your HCG with Bacteriostatic Water and it will be good in the
    fridge for a 2-3 weels.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 am

bump fitness rx about 11 days is the average.
    sidd80

Post by sidd80 Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:48 am

someone told me to buy a sterile vial and mix in some bacteriostatic water and keep the vial in the frig. sounds easier and more sterile than preloading needles and keeping them in the frig.

still not sure about how long it will stay good though. i was only gonna use about 1000iu's/week for a few weeks mid cycle and then again at the end of the cycle. it's fairly cheap but if i could use what i have mixed at the end of the cycle it would be nice. meaning it would be in the frig. for about 6 weeks after being mixed.

???
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:20 am

Sid, Only mix enough that will be used up, then mix more when you are
    ready.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:06 am

I go ahead and mix it up and pre-load my pins. Put them in a ziploc bag and keep them in the fridge...
    sidd80

Post by sidd80 Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 am

Fitnessrx wrote:Sid, Only mix enough that will be used up, then mix more when you are
    ready.

i got the 5000iu amps. i'm doing a pretty mild cycle so i only plan on using 500iu e3d mid cycle(total of 2500iu) and then the same at the end of the cycle before PCT. there's gonna be several weeks( like Cool from the time i mix it until i will take the last shot.

there isn't a way to mix part of the powder is there?? next time i might look at getting the 1500iu amps.
    We_Are_Venom
    We_Are_Venom

Post by We_Are_Venom Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:30 am

Does the HCG they have on roidsmallgear come with enough bact water or should I go ahead and pick some of that stuff up as well?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:04 am

sidd80 wrote:i got the 5000iu amps. i'm doing a pretty mild cycle so i only plan on using 500iu e3d mid cycle(total of 2500iu) and then the same at the end of the cycle before PCT. there's gonna be several weeks( like Cool from the time i mix it until i will take the last shot.

there isn't a way to mix part of the powder is there?? next time i might look at getting the 1500iu amps.

Don't skip shots... as in doing it for a few weeks then skipping a couple weeks then starting up again.... use it straight through... if you don't you will shut down again inbetween the shots and thats not good...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am