D.K.
MdTNT
hman104
10 posters

Lookin To Use For The 1st Time

hman104

Lookin To Use For The 1st Time Empty Lookin To Use For The 1st Time

Post by hman104 Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:52 am

i want to bulk up & burn fat with out the oilly skin & pimples, & i don;t like needles. what can i use? can somone help me?
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Lookin To Use For The 1st Time Empty Re: Lookin To Use For The 1st Time

Post by MdTNT Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:31 am

welcome to roids bro'. Lets get soem stats and such and people will be better able to fill your request. As for the right thing to use to burn fat....eat right and do cardio....dont expect to see pounds shed like flies multiply. All i'm saying is that it takes dedication and commitment. Hows your diet look, do you train at all now...whats your story. M-
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:29 am

Hey bro

welcome to the site.
    As for your goals and comments, I feel you are not ready for steroids. Steroids do not burn fat, cardio and good dite and training does, 2 there are sides with all steroids to some degree, everyone experiances them differently. If your not ready to deal with something like oily skin and possible acne and dont want to inject I think you need to remain natural and kearn more about natural supps , diet and trainig. Either way with out without roids its hard work, its actually harder with steroids in the end.

thanks
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:17 am

Big bump to DK on this one.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 am

Man do I wish these steroids burned fat... but thats just a wish cause it aint gonna happen...

During a cutting cycle steroids are used to maintain the muscle as you DIET... and dieting doesn't mean starve yourself...

You burn the fat off with cardio... sorry thats how it works...
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:51 am

if your gonna want to bulk up theres no way around injectables,or some sides.it sounds like gear is not an option for you at this point.welcome to genx bro do alot of research maybe you'll change your thinking . you will definitely become more educated thats a fact!!!!!!!
    designer1969

Post by designer1969 Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:35 am

I completely agree with DK.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:16 am

D.K. wrote:Hey bro

welcome to the site.
    As for your goals and comments, I feel you are not ready for steroids. Steroids do not burn fat, cardio and good dite and training does, 2 there are sides with all steroids to some degree, everyone experiances them differently. If your not ready to deal with something like oily skin and possible acne and dont want to inject I think you need to remain natural and kearn more about natural supps , diet and trainig. Either way with out without roids its hard work, its actually harder with steroids in the end.

thanks

spot on.
    NTG
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:17 am

D.K. wrote:Hey bro

welcome to the site.

thanks

Bump this bro.
    Read some threads on the board go to search window and type in a topic you are concerned about and read. You will learn alot and will put you in the right direction.
    nosnz28
    nosnz28

Post by nosnz28 Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:59 am

bro i was in your same shoes about 7 weeks ago then i said screw it. if you want to get to where your happy you just have to do it. i didnt want to worry about the acne or the oily skin but to tell you the truth its not bad at all. go to the tanning beds uv kills it. shower right after you work out and use acne medicine and to tell you the truth i havent have to do any of that yet. knock on wood but i didnt want to inject either but now its like drinking water i look forward to doing it yeah your nervous if its your first time but its get easier and easier trust me i shoot my self every day. this is what my first cycle looked like
    wk 1-12 deca 300mg/wk
    wk 3-13 prop 100mg/eod
    wk 9-13 t-bol 60mg/ed
    wk 6-11 HCG 500ius/e3d
    pct clomid 6 tabs day 1 \2 tabs ed for 7 days\1 tab ed for 14 days
    nolva 40mg ed for 14 days/ 20mg ed for 14 days

nosn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am