Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Gonna Start PCT In 8 Weeks

bignready
    bignready

Gonna Start PCT In 8 Weeks Empty Gonna Start PCT In 8 Weeks

Post by bignready Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:03 am

when i started cycles i did pct and time off but the last year i have been running and bridging.i know its all excuses but every time i was ready to come off something would happen.lose a job etc and i didnt want to deal with that and pct so i would bridge.anyway i am finally gonna pay the piper.my wife asked me to come off for a few months for my health and i love her enough to listen.so in 8 weeks i start pct.just want to finish the 6 weeks worth of eq and test e then 2 weeks and pct.started running hcg 500 i.u a week and the last 2 weeks im gonna run it harder.stopping hcg 3 days before pct.i will use aromasin,clomid and nolva.needs to be aggressive one.im not gonna lie,i am scared to go through it.i have depression in my family and i have alot of ups and downs with depression myself.sorry if this was so long.just thought i would let my family know.wish me luck bro's and bra's
    bignready
    bignready

Gonna Start PCT In 8 Weeks Empty Re: Gonna Start PCT In 8 Weeks

Post by bignready Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:56 am

also forgot to add that i am throwing in 50mg/day of anavar for the last 5 weeks then pct
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:51 am

What's your age and do you think you may of had low test before you ever cycled? For your health is is wise to come off... you should right now go for blood work for liver and cholesterol... seeing the numbers while on cycle may make you rethink what you are doing by staying on without coming off... then again it may say its ok to stay on... so if you really want to know then get the blood work done now...

You can start the HCG now... 500iu e3d is what I would recommend then PCT as I describe in the PCT forum ... Don't add extra stuff to the PCT like Nolva... extra simulation isn't good as it may be overstimulation causing partial shutdown
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:43 am

thanks vision.i am 33 yrs old.i dont believe i had low test levels before i started cycling.never had any of the symptoms at least.so no nolva huh.ok,thats good cause it gives me eye problems.i know what i have been doing was dumb,but im gonna try and correct myself now rather than when its too late
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 am

Adding in some vitamin B12 and Clen or an ECA stack can help with the depression too. Anabolic steroids block cortisol receptors, which is a big part of the reason that they put you in a great mood, and your body responds by making more cortisol receptors. So then when the steroid is out of your system, you have a crazy amount of cortisol in your system and a huge amount of cortisol receptors to pick it up and make you feel like crap.

Beta receptor agonists like Clen and Ephedrine/Ephedra also block cortisol but they don't block it nearly as much as steroids do. So using them will help fend off some of the cortisol but allow enough of it so your body can start reducing the amount of cortisol receptors.

The extra vitamin B12 will keep your red blood cell count a little more elevated for strength and it will lower your homocysteine levels which will also shoot through the roof when you get off the juice. Homocysteine has more of a negative affect on your body than it does on your mind, but it'll still help to keep it low. You can use oral, nasal, or injectable B12. I'm using the injectable again just because I only use one ml per week now, so a 100ml bottle lasts me about two years and it only costs seven bucks. You might want to spend the extra money on human grade B12 or the pills though, because your wife might flip if she sees you injecting cattle vitamins after promising to get off the gear.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:14 am

enjoy the time off. its nice to not have to jab yourself ed
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:15 am

DoubleWide wrote:enjoy the time off. its nice to not have to jab yourself ed

was just thinking of that last night after i poked a nerve...AGAIN, in my quad.lol
    i do have some clen and ephedrine.maybe i will try that.should i wait until pct is over or during? will it make me lose more weight though.i dont want that.aslo we look into vit b12. wife understands what that is so injects are no prob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:10 am