Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

PCT After 10 Weeks

fighthard247
    fighthard247

PCT After 10 Weeks Empty PCT After 10 Weeks

Post by fighthard247 Wed May 31, 2017 9:31 am

I have been on a Tbol, ,Test Prop and Tren cycle for 10 weeks. Just finished up. I have clomid on hand and HCG. How long do I wait to start the HCG, how much do I take and what the duration in weeks until I start taking clomid. I also need to know how much clomid I should take after the HCG and how many weeks that should last. Thanks for the feedback. My doctor just check my natural test level and it is rock bottom. He said 113 or something. I don't know if that is bad because I really never had my natural test checked before but what is the normal level without AAS involved. My wife and I want to start trying to have another little bugger and I want to know if this is going to have an effect on sperm production and count. I did not want to say anything to the doctor that we were trying because it was bad enough I had told him I was on juice. He understood though, because I was really in bad shape due to an injury and had lost a bunch of weight, musclemass and overall strength. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

FIGHTHARD247
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

PCT After 10 Weeks Empty Re: PCT After 10 Weeks

Post by deadliftstoheaven Wed May 31, 2017 10:03 am

I think it would have been best to get your pct all worked out BEFORE you finished your cycle.
    jeremyr60
    jeremyr60

Post by jeremyr60 Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 am

from what ive heard is to start pct 2 weeks after your last shot ( for a 12 week cycle at least) so i think 2 weeks would suffice... do some searches on here you should be able to find sample cycle like yours with proper pct....
    btw did your injury occur while you were on cycle? and what was the injury?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 am

I assume that you were using tren ace with the test prop, so the half life of tren ace would be 2-3 days and Test Prop has a half life around three days, so you should start pct 3-4 days after your last shot of test prop/tren ace. If I were you I would try to get my hands on some aromasin ASAP and run your pct like this:

HCG: 1500iu e3rd day for three shots, 500iu e3rd for four shots. Run the clomid for three weeks @100mg/day, run the aromasin @25mg/day for 5-6 weeks.

Next time you decide to run a cycle bro, have your pct planned out before you even start to pin your gear. Also, do not wait to use HCG until pct, run it during your whole cycle.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed May 31, 2017 12:25 pm

gustavo77 wrote:I assume that you were using tren ace with the test prop, so the half life of tren ace would be 2-3 days and Test Prop has a half life around three days, so you should start pct 3-4 days after your last shot of test prop/tren ace. If I were you I would try to get my hands on some aromasin ASAP and run your pct like this:

HCG: 1500iu e3rd day for three shots, 500iu e3rd for four shots. Run the clomid for three weeks @100mg/day, run the aromasin @25mg/day for 5-6 weeks.

Next time you decide to run a cycle bro, have your pct planned out before you even start to pin your gear. Also, do not wait to use HCG until pct, run it during your whole cycle.

Ah ha... you've been reading... lol....follow what Gus just layed out for you...

From the post cycle therapy forum...HCG & PCT Recommendations
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed May 31, 2017 1:25 pm

Visions wrote:Ah ha... you've been reading... lol....

Ya i steal most of my stuff from this one guy, i forget his name but i think it starts with a V or something...lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:21 pm