Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Deca/Prohormone Cycle

chasem0420
    chasem0420

Deca/Prohormone Cycle Empty Deca/Prohormone Cycle

Post by chasem0420 Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:35 am

Sup fellas. I just started a week ago with 300mg Deca/week, 100mg of 1-Testosterone 2x/day, and 100mg Boldione 3x/day. Both of the prohormones are Molecular Nutrition. What do you'll think about stacking them w/Deca? I plan on staying on the prohormones for about 8 weeks, the deca for 10 weeks. As far as PCT, I have two bottles of 6-OXO..Do you think that's enough? Any advice/info will be appreciated.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Deca/Prohormone Cycle Empty Re: Deca/Prohormone Cycle

Post by pincrusher Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 am

that cycle will work but i would suggest sticking with all real steroids for your next cycle. the 6-oxo should work if it does what it claims to do on the label but those claims are really for an all prohormone cycle and since they are generally weaker than the real deal i would recommend getting some Nolvadex to have on hand incase the 6-oxo doesnt work good enough.
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:22 am

If either of those PH's are 17 alkyl's, that is a toll on the liver. And that Deca is going to shut you down. The 6-OXO will do crap for you. You need to have a real PCT in place. And Deca is one compound that can shut you down pretty hard. I always recommend HCG when someone uses Deca. There are quiet a few threads over at BB.com about guys using Deca in there cycles and running a PCT with clomid,nolva or both, and they still had testicular atrophy. Not real familiar with 6-OXO, but you need something to restimulate the HPTA.
    Theprince
    Theprince

Post by Theprince Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 am

I took tribulus and finigenx oral susp. and it knocked my dick in the dirt , limp noodle. keep either nolva or clomid available. i didn't think it was that potent. I had quite a bit of aCNE.

peace
    IronChaos
    IronChaos

Post by IronChaos Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:57 am

Bump to those above. I am on all PH cycles for right now. 6-oxo is okay but you have to load the $hit out of it. Take the Nolva. No risk and cheaper than 6-oxo. you will keep a lot more of your gains.

With the methyl-1-test without a doubt load up on the Milk Thistle to detox the liver and throw in some Cranberry 500 tabs, clean you good and keeps your ratings down. If you are over 20 mg on the 1-test and $hit got with a milke thistle before bed to help protect the liver while on cycle too.

Animal Pak serious has the best begginners PH stack with Animal Test...it's got everything. Once you research go with legal gears stuff back by a pharm and great company.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am