Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Need Realistic Weight Gain Goal!

aces11
    aces11

Need Realistic Weight Gain Goal! Empty Need Realistic Weight Gain Goal!

Post by aces11 Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 am

Hey everyone, I have a few questions that I'de love to get answered so I can set some goals for this summer! I've been reading a lot of nutrition posts on here and have learned alot, also that I'm not eating the way I should. My goal this summer is to put on the most weight I can. Problem is, not sure how far away that goal should be....

First of all, is it easier to gain weight if you've already weighed more than you are right now? The highest I've been is 195, (last year), but with school and work and everything else in between, I haven't been able to stay on a good regimen, and therefore I am down to about 180-185.

So I guess my question is, with my diet in-line for almost the first time in my life,(as far as calories/protein to grow), what would be a realistic goal for 3 months from now? Is 10-15 lbs out of reach for lean mass?

I finally have a schedule that I can get in all my meals and hit the gym hard 5 days a week. Any input would be appreciated.

My usual caloric intake used to be around 2,000. For the past week and the rest of the summer, it will be around 4,000.
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Need Realistic Weight Gain Goal! Empty Re: Need Realistic Weight Gain Goal!

Post by vindiesel Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:20 am

Are you juicing? If so, what are you running?
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:54 am

No, i'm not running anything. just supplements

Creatine
    fish oil
    vitamin e
    milk thistle
    zinc
    magnesium
    B complex
    Cissus Rx
    L-Glutamine
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:51 am

Its hard to say, Im an easy gainer and a hard looser, witch sucks for me. I think in 3 months with your site on track for adding mass you should get a min of 10lbs, Double you body weight in protein and you will gain.
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:10 pm

DK, you really think I can get a min. of 10 in 3 months? Man, that would be great! I've really been working my butt off in the gym, and now I have my diet in place.
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Anybody else out there? Input?
    suprmn24
    suprmn24

Post by suprmn24 Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:38 pm

dont go by the scale..the scale is the devil!!!! use the mirror to track your progress..your bodyweight could stay the same but your waist could shrink so that means you are losing bodyfat which will make you look bigger..its all about illusion...
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 pm

suprmn24 wrote:dont go by the scale..the scale is the devil!!!! use the mirror to track your progress..your bodyweight could stay the same but your waist could shrink so that means you are losing bodyfat which will make you look bigger..its all about illusion...

bump this from suprmn24....also, why are you so concerned with "wieght gain"? do you play sports? are you a bodybuilder? or do you just want to put on weight b/c it would make you feel better about yourself? just curious, maybe this info could help with more suggestions...

aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Kimble,
    career purposes, plus I've always wanted to get bigger. ha ha, what kind of question is that anyway?
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:32 pm

aces11 wrote:Kimble,
    career purposes, plus I've always wanted to get bigger. ha ha, what kind of question is that anyway?

career purposes? anyways, with out gear i would imagine eating the right foods, training core movements (deadlifts/squats/bench), and getting plenty rest between workouts should get you back to where you've been before within 1-2 months....i would say 200lbs would be a hard, but attainable goal for yourself.

p.s.- working out w/out juice, with a goal of gaining weight, 5 consecutive days a week, in my opinion, may not be the best training regimen...you might try two days on/one day off...ex. mon, tues workouts...wed. off...thur, frid workouts...saturday off...etc, etc...
    i say this b/c in order for your muscles to grow completely they need time off to grow..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am