D.K.
hotticex
6 posters

Can't Gain Weight

hotticex
    hotticex

Can't Gain Weight Empty Can't Gain Weight

Post by hotticex Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 am

I'm on week 6 of a 11 week deca250/test500 cycle and I can't gain anymore weight and its fuckin pissin me off!!!

I jumpstarted the cycle with 30mg of TBOL a day and I loved it, I went from 170 to 190 while on the tbol, which was DEF. some sweet shit... BUT WHY ARENT I GROWING ANYMORE. I thought the deca/test was supposed to start kickin around week 5? I feel no changes, no strength gains, and no weight change. I'm working out hard, and i'm eating good (maybe not quite enough but I WAS gaining weight and my diet hasnt changed!!!)

What could I be doing wrong here... I actually was up to 195, peaking up to 200... but now within the last few days i've gone back down to 190. I did my first in-cycle HCG injection yesterday to, i heard that was supposed to make the gains even better... I'm just REALLY disappointed
    D.K.
    D.K.

Can't Gain Weight Empty Re: Can't Gain Weight

Post by D.K. Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:35 am

whats your diet look like? and the deca dose is very low too...

later
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:12 am

we need to see the diet. thats is where you are probably failing to gain. Calories, calories, calories!!!
    IFIWAS
    IFIWAS

Post by IFIWAS Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:11 am

Eat! Eat Eat
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:04 am

If the diet you were on allowed you to gain weight then once you did gain weight and add muscle you have to adjust for the new weight. You need more calories at the new weight than you did at the old weight.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 am

Yeah i figured tahts what everybody would say... I cant eat more! I read the posts on dieting and what foods i should be eating and i have had a fairly clean diet and i'm putting down as much as i can! Injectable B12 sounds interesting but its to late for some shit like that. Anything else i can do to increase my appetite? EQ is out of the question cause i'm mid cycle... HELLLLLP!
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 pm

man oh man. i dont mean to be a downer but you said it right in your own post and your looking for a easy way out. you said i dont eat enough but still managed to gain weigth before. well there you go your not eating enough and your not willing to eat any more or stuff your self or make extra meals and take out extra time for your day. eat more frequently because i know you just cant absolutely not eat any more. have an extra shake here and extra sandwich here its not that hard.

eq and b12 wont help any you have to be willing to take the time and make the time to eat.

also your tbol took you to a point of strength and weight gain that was nice im not sure if you have stopped using this but you probaby used it until week 4 and stopped and now your test and deca should be kicking in. well you havent lost wieght or strength so there you go. if your deca and test wasnt working all the gains you had from the tbol would be gone. if you have discontinued it.

eat more thats the bottom line. put olive oil in your shake for extra cals, have a few tblspoons of peanut butter and an extra shake here or a few extra eggs here.

quit being a baby and eat more cause its the worst and hardest part of bodybuilding but the most important.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:23 pm

good info from dw right there, I dont understadn why people are willing to use steroids(drugs) to get bigger but no willing to shove an extra can of tuna down and a few shakes a day or do what ever it takes? This proves that steroids will only take you so far, witch is really not that much further if your not willing to eat, train and sleep.

gotta feed the beast bro, all the extra muscle needs to be fed and then some for anything more. This is why most people loose all gains after pct becasue they go back to not eating and training like they should.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Yeah thanks for all the replies. I have time to eat... and its not laziness... I just get full really fast I guess... at least twice a day i eat until i feel if i take another bite i'm going to vomit. I drink two protein shakes a day with 47g of protein powder plus 2 cups of milk, glutamine, and fresh fruit... I'll keep trying to put stuff down, i guess i was just looking for a way to stimulate my appetite... not an easy way out.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:48 pm

eat 6 times a day in smaller quantities. its easier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 am